B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February / March)

1215070469_Skrmbillede2020-03-10kl_12_13_01.png.e6a717fb17c87d12b8d400bfab80d0f0.png

Humans not allowed to pole dance because of the corona virus.

RLC will be hurt in Spain when sex becomes to dangerous.

Countrys without universal healthcare will be hurt badly, this is just the beginning.

8 hours ago, northguy said:

1215070469_Skrmbillede2020-03-10kl_12_13_01.png.e6a717fb17c87d12b8d400bfab80d0f0.png

Humans not allowed to pole dance because of the corona virus.

RLC will be hurt in Spain when sex becomes to dangerous.

Countrys without universal healthcare will be hurt badly, this is just the beginning.

Italy's under lockdown.  No one in or out.  All flights have been suspended. Just a matter of time before it moves to the next district.

40 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Italy's under lockdown.  No one in or out.  All flights have been suspended. Just a matter of time before it moves to the next district.

it's simple math, in Italy, we make more swabs to discover the coronavirus, of the other European countries, so we are more infected, as soon as the other countries adapt to us, they will be in our same situation

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it's simple math, in Italy, we make more swabs to discover the coronavirus, of the other European countries, so we are more infected, as soon as the other countries adapt to us, they will be in our same situation

Just a matter of time before it rolls into Spain.  It's already taking it's toll on the US Economy.   President Bone Spurs had to shell out Billions of Dollars just so the Dow wouldn't fall another 2,000 Points.  Stimulus Packages won't make a hill of beans. Save the Dow one day and tomorrow or Thursday it loses by 3,000 Points. Stimulus is only a temporary measure at the cost of the Taxpayer.

Corona is of course kind of off topic, but affects everything including RLC. If you want to avoid infection via handshakes etc. what about sex? What about money from person to person?

I can't predict the future, but a scenario is that the scenes in China and in the western world Italy will spread to any other place than Antarctica.

A big shutdown all over the world is not out of the question, sadly. We can only watch and hope. Good luck and take care. Hope I don't ruin your day.

I want to know when they are going to take the Christmas stuff down! i loved Irma but she really doesn't seem to get on well with Elettra and her boyfriend. babi seems to be getting on with her though.

On the corona thing, if they shut everything down that would also mean the girls wouldn't be able to leave and while its not exactly the point of the site it could be a interesting watch to see how the 3 of them deal with isolation for 2 weeks with each other