B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank you Naga. I just finished a round of golf and I only watch RLC when I am home, especially with replay these days. Monica is a little more mature than many of the other girls. Has always been. Not that I wouldn't enjoy seeing her have sex but I would like it to be in one of the couples apartments with a boyfriend. I really believe she is amazing in bed.

This is what annoys me most about the GOV concept. The most normal thing in the world, a relationship between a boy and a girl (without all this shows) is considered disturbing. 

The only thing that seems possible are these silly sex shows with Ginger and Elettra.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm trying to figure out the relationship between Kim and Will. She keeps cuddling with him in her bed. Could Will be the guy she is seeing outside the apartment?

Will arrived in Barcelona only today so he isn't the cause of Kim's absence

I did not see the beautiful show last night, I wanted to know if Ginger while doing the show screamed, money, money, money, anyway I think for last night RLC, did not spend a lot of money, maybe 100 euros to Ginger and a few grams of coke to Elettra, for the boys maybe they buy him a dinner 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, moos54 said:

To answer you, yes I know the reason for the departure of Emmy and Juliet as well as the reason for the reaction of RLC in relation to this

If you know the reason, then why doesn't the rest of the forum know the reason?  This is where the forum has become fucked up IMO!  You are saying that people would believe Noldus but they wouldn't believe you because a lot of them think you work for RLC due to you constantly defending them.....kind of stands to reason IMO.  Noldus has as good a track record as his translators can give him, I'll give you that...but this forum suffers because of it.  Nobody is on the same page except for you few that like the power of knowing something that others don't!! If I was the Admin of this forum I would shutdown all PM traffic and put a stop to this bullshit!!

17 hours ago, Mauri said:

for even Noldus is like you. if the girls did not want to be filmed by the cameras, they would have left the same day, as has already happened on other apartments, and above all, they would not have used the bathroom to wash themselves, the problem with this forum is that we talk about everything except for what you should, the forum is made to share opinions and information, apparently there are people like you and Noldus, who know a lot but don't share, say you do it in private, but you don't get real answers either, even if you are moderators, you are subscribed to RLC like all of us, if it is true that you are not part of RLC

Exactly right Mauri!!

17 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's not fear, it's just a fatality because I already give information without necessarily explaining how I can have it, I turn it as if it were a simple opinion on situations but in the end it does not change people's reactions, just see what's going on right now with the accusations against me :angel:

All anybody has to do is ask you if you understand the language of the tenants and if you don't, then people know you are getting if from a translator.  You are the one that has put yourself in the position you are in with so many people on this forum!!  You are afraid that if you share information with the forum that the people providing the information will cut you out of their little group.  It's not just you but your whole little group that has destroyed this forum by not sharing what you all know!!!

17 hours ago, Mauri said:

it is precisely the fact that you turn the problem into opinions, if you have an informer or a translator, of directly what he said, otherwise, from what is your opinion and then people see that what you said happened, then there are doubts that the information comes from RLC, the segrati on the forum must not exist, I understand the private information about their life if they are not part of RLC, but when they are in the Project, the curiosity to know what they do out of all the night or what will happen in the future, people want to know, and I'm sure you'd like to know if you didn't have the informant

Exactly!!