B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Because I didn't believe everything that was being translated to be the Gospel?  Back in the day, the translators only provided translations of what they wanted you (the forum) to know.  WOW...sorry to the forum because it was me who killed it!!

Some members simply fled the public forum because of your personality, which reflects who you really are in life, we don't be loved by everyone anyway, and many people on this forum don't like you, and that's it why PM groups have formed in the forum, just to be able to continue to enjoy chatting with other people without being polluted by your words

it's funny that you speak that you do not necessarily believe all the translations that could have been issued on the forum, we agree that in any case it remains only an interpretation of events on the part of the person who understand what the girls can say, on the other hand you are ready to believe the words of Mauri without questioning what he can say for the simple good reason that he says exactly what you want to hear :angel:

it's even funny to see this kind of behavior because after you allow yourself to judge others 😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Some members simply fled the public forum because of your personality, which reflects who you really are in life, we don't be loved by everyone anyway, and many people on this forum don't like you, and that's it why PM groups have formed in the forum, just to be able to continue to enjoy chatting with other people without being polluted by your words

it's funny that you speak that you do not necessarily believe all the translations that could have been issued on the forum, we agree that in any case it remains only an interpretation of events on the part of the person who understand what the girls can say, on the other hand you are ready to believe the words of Mauri without questioning what he can say for the simple good reason that he says exactly what you want to hear :angel:

it's even funny to see this kind of behavior because after you allow yourself to judge others 😁

LOL!

I see after a strange night at B4, the always right RLC DEFENDER, information-collector & centre on the RLC girls & fucking strangely also moderator of this forum, was and is very active in this thread.

I hope RLC put in real effort in improving their content and not waste effort/money on putting guys up to play both the good guy and bad guy in forums like these.

This forum should not be a tea party, and for fuck sake, neither is the big wide web.

If you cannot take differing views and cannot tolerate that you can be wrong, you should fuck off the Internet and go write a book 😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

it's funny that you speak that you do not necessarily believe all the translations that could have been issued on the forum...on the other hand you are ready to believe the words of Mauri without questioning what he can say for the simple good reason that he says exactly what you want to hear

Or how about how funny it is that the guy who swears up and down about how much he doesn't care about the girls is the one crying that more information isn't being posted about them... or how funny it is that he wants to know all this information about the girls yet he mysteriously forgot about his own made up informant.... or how funny it is that when you throw all his hypocritical bullshit in his face, all he has to say for himself is "LOL!" and then wonders why nobody wants to say anything substantial on the forum.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Or how about how funny it is that the guy who swears up and down about how much he doesn't care about the girls is the one crying that more information isn't being posted about them... or how funny it is that he wants to know all this information about the girls yet he mysteriously forgot about his own made up informant.... or how funny it is that when you throw all his hypocritical bullshit in his face, all he has to say for himself is "LOL!" and then wonders why nobody wants to say anything substantial on the forum.

Great post, I bet he will just answer: LMAO!

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Vodka shots in the sun..... 

I kind of like this use of B4, I think this is how it was meant to be. A remote luxury villa with parties and drinking from dawn to dawn. I guess there was a shit show in Ginger's room, but the rest was more realistic and interesting to follow. Too bad Ulyana and Will didn't get a room last night, they seemed very into each other.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Too bad Ulyana and Will didn't get a room last night, they seemed very into each other.

There was no shortage of space or opportunity for them to do something if they really wanted to, but I'm still convinced that she's not going to do anything with him. And even if there's a chance she does, I doubt she'll do it in B4.