B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you know the reason, then why doesn't the rest of the forum know the reason?  This is where the forum has become fucked up IMO!  You are saying that people would believe Noldus but they wouldn't believe you because a lot of them think you work for RLC due to you constantly defending them.....kind of stands to reason IMO.  Noldus has as good a track record as his translators can give him, I'll give you that...but this forum suffers because of it.  Nobody is on the same page except for you few that like the power of knowing something that others don't!! If I was the Admin of this forum I would shutdown all PM traffic and put a stop to this bullshit!!

it's simple, everyone is free to choose, mine is not to disclose information from another person

but let's be honest, if this kind of information comes from me, nobody will believe me anyway seeing that i am the despot of rlc 🤣

so i prefer to exercise my right to silence

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All anybody has to do is ask you if you understand the language of the tenants and if you don't, then people know you are getting if from a translator.  You are the one that has put yourself in the position you are in with so many people on this forum!!  You are afraid that if you share information with the forum that the people providing the information will cut you out of their little group.  It's not just you but your whole little group that has destroyed this forum by not sharing what you all know!!!

me and the people with whom I can be in contact on the forum are going very well, thank you for your concern 😉

you want some honesty, i can give you some

this kind of group is exclusively formed because of you and your delusions, so if you want to take it out on someone, all you have to do is watch yourself in the mirror

it is you who killed the desire of some members to come and discuss what they like and see via the cameras of rlc

so well done you finally managed to do something :angel:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

this kind of group is exclusively formed because of you and your delusions, so if you want to take it out on someone, all you have to do is watch yourself in the mirror

it is you who killed the desire of some members to come and discuss what they like and see via the cameras of rlc

Because I didn't believe everything that was being translated to be the Gospel?  Back in the day, the translators only provided translations of what they wanted you (the forum) to know.  WOW...sorry to the forum because it was me who killed it!!

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Tutte queste ragazze sono imbroglioni, non gliene frega niente se hanno un ragazzo o no !! Sono solo un gruppo di ragazze troie e puttane e faranno assolutamente qualsiasi cosa per soldi !!

in fact last night Elettra called her boyfriend saying that it was a shitty party and that she was getting bored because everyone was sleeping and she wanted to take a taxi, soon after she got fucked

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

in fact last night Elettra called her boyfriend saying that it was a shitty party and that she was getting bored because everyone was sleeping and she wanted to take a taxi, soon after she got fucked

LOL just another slutty Barca girl...it has happened with many before!!  So who was the guy Joy was with a week ago?  Was it her bf or a prop?  After catching up on the very vague forum, I'm tending to believe he was a prop!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL solo un'altra ragazza troia Barca ... è successo con molti prima !! Quindi chi era il ragazzo con cui Joy era una settimana fa? Era il suo fidanzato o un prop? Dopo aver raggiunto il vago forum, tendo a credere che fosse un sostenitore!

one of many

• Like 2