Site Down?

casbert

Is RLC down or is it my setup?

Tried all the usual and still the circling white arrow.

How is yours working thisAM?

you guys are something, why anyone pay to watch boring site , I did pay and it was waste of my $$$$$ I don't go watch Real Life Monastery any more LOL go watch Netflix  7.95 you have more fun , I will watch if RLM have control on the rooms and tell the people are paying to see some entertainment, not just sleep and eat or they on computers 

GEEEEZ, Get over it NO Dick NIck. No one cares what you watch. Everone here is just making fun of you. You must not be to bright if you haven't caught on by now. If your really wanting to be here, then contribute something real, or funny, or at least inteligent why don't you.

GEEEEZ, Get over it NO Dick NIck. No one cares what you watch. Everone here is just making fun of you. You must not be to bright if you haven't caught on by now. If your really wanting to be here, then contribute something real, or funny, or at least inteligent why don't you.

Look my friend this is free country I say how I feel about REAL LIFE MONESTERY  I am tying to help people not wasting there $$ because I don't want to support dose lazy don't do nothing people.       

Look my friend this is free country I say how I feel about REAL LIFE MONESTERY  I am tying to help people not wasting there $$ because I don't want to support dose lazy don't do nothing people.     

Hey stupid, (NO Dick Nick). it is one thing to support or not to support a website but to accuse them of being a monastery.  You just want one specific thing and another person wants something else when all they are doing is being themselves.  I wish Paul wasn't the asshole that he is.  I wish Lora wasn't shy about the cameras.  I wish Alina never has sex under the covers.  You see it is not what I want but if people want to see they can see.  If not, don't.  Their choice.

But you are taking this personal that rlc owes you something.  We on here CamCaps are just discussing life in the rlc houses.  That is what this site is about.  If you don't like rlc, open up a new thread and discuss that topic.  We either will discuss with you about it or just ignore you.  Just do it the right way or continue to be picked on.

Again, rlc is about people just being themselves.