Maya's Tattoo

Guest jackson23

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up around a motorcycle club.  I have seen a lot of women with a overly large tattoos.  Some people see it as a form of artwork.  Before any of you go off on how it is biker women.  Three of the old ladies in the club are doctors or nurses, and you wouldn't even know they were apart of the club if you didn't know them.  It's not like she can't cover it when need be.  Plus, don't judge the tattoo until it is complete. ;)

sorry didnt realize you started a thread, now I feel like an idiot, also when did Stepan start stripping down in front of Maya's friends?

Yeah, and I even answered or should I say asked in your thread. So I'll be an idiot standing next to you.

I grew up around a motorcycle club.  I have seen a lot of women with a overly large tattoos.  Some people see it as a form of artwork.  Before any of you go off on how it is biker women.  Three of the old ladies in the club are doctors or nurses, and you wouldn't even know they were apart of the club if you didn't know them.  It's not like she can't cover it when need be.  Plus, don't judge the tattoo until it is complete. ;)

While I agree in theory to what you say. It's a way to be an individual. But in a way not. She's following a cult or fad of sorts. You can see some of the most breathtaking women and then they have a completely ugly tat on their foot, ankle or whatever. Yeah, a butterfly or something like that on the ass is ehhhh, okay, but I see it as a total turn off. We are each different. I don't judge the person, I judge the inkwork.

Small petite forms are pretty in their own right. Something that's just outright huge and gross or out in the open for all to only see part of, because it covers 40% of her back/leg/arm/whatever, to me isn't ladylike at all. Call me old fashioned if you like. But that's just the way I see it.

One of the main reasons, besides the gawd awful smoke, that I don't go to strip clubs. The bitches are all inked up and it's gross.

I do agree with you on that, but if you look at the outline it is nothing that can't be covered with a pair of shorts. 

Now I would rather see what might be a gaudy tatt than have her cover any part of her body.  I don't think its a fad though.  Tattooing has been apart of society that extends all written history.  It is an individuals preferance what to put on their body.  I know there is alot of people who don't care for them, but as I always have said "I am not putting a tattoo on you."  Of course all mine are patriotic and tastefull, but to each his own.  I don't think it diminishes her at all.  It actually brings out her personality.

I can't wait to see it when it is complete to fully put my two cents in.  As long as she doesn't add any bright colors it should look good.