Maya's Tattoo

Guest jackson23

That is a Horse or Pegasus, which is just a horse with wings.  I just think its funny how everyone talks about how beautiful Maya is, then she gets a tattoo, which being that size means something to her and about her, everyone says she is scarred for life and she ruined herself.  Look at it this way, at least it isn't a neon fairy jumping on a shroom located on her left breast.  (have seen it!)

I thought it was funny you brought up the military leave.  I got my third tat while I was on leave from Iraq lol

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People can do what they want with their own bodies,.. But Van the Man is absolutely right.

Her tattoo is just as distracting, or as ugly and detracting, as a terrible grease burn would be. 

What is with these girls, and what in the world are they thinking,  and what is with their boyfriends that don't try to get them to realize how stupid and this is.

That's my opinion anyway.

I seriously doubt that Maya is a tramp. She's too much of a homebody for that. She's caught up in a fad that will, as has been noted, scar her for life. The removal is thousands more than the design itself. And the pain she will have to endure should she decide that it needs to go.

I understand the equivelent in the pain is skin grafting after a burn.

Guest Squirrel

I never knew a man in the U.S. or Royal Navy who didn't admit that they got their tattoos when they were drunk on leave, and it usually was from yielding to peer pressure.

She's a grown-up. Obviously it's painful. She's been wearing a protective cloth to keep it from rubbing on her other clothes.

As for me, I have an in-built abject fear of needles. In my age and cultural group, this fear has turned out to be a life-saving affliction, of which I remain thankful.

I consider a tat like Al;ma's a tramp stamp. True, it's in the placement. Like ass antlers or wrist bracelets or even ankle collars.

Sorry, it's my phobia. I just don't like ink on a woman. Plain and simple. No one has to agree with me. It's just my own opinion.

I never knew a man in the U.S. or Royal Navy who didn't admit that they got their tattoos when they were drunk on leave, and it usually was from yielding to peer pressure.

Let me be the first: I have 3 of them; I have never served in any armed force, I have never been drunk while getting one nor has anyone pressured me into it. Each of the tats I have now have been thought about for at least 2-3 years before I decided to get them, including the future tats I plan on getting.

One is of the grim reaper, one is of a gothic style old school Dracula-style vampire (I feel like I have to say that now because of the nonsensical vampire craze we went through last year) and the last is of the heavy metal hand symbol.