Maya's Tattoo

Guest jackson23

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first tattoo is a tribal across my back with a skeleton of an eagle in the center.  My second is a celtic cross with a Kevlar on the top with the American flag drapped across it and my third is a POW/MIA flag.  I plan on getting another eagle carrying two flags Ole' Glory and the POW flag.  My uncle was a POW in Vietnam.  My dad also served.  That is why I am also serving.  12 years, 10 more to go.

Something that big she put a lot of thought into it.  I doubt she will ever want to have it removed.  I am sure she has weighed her consequences.  It looks to me like she has two more sittings.  One to finish the outline and one to fill in the color. 

Guest friedel

das ist nicht von einen provie gestochen,der würde die umrisse fertig gestellt haben.Ich nehme an,es wird peivat gemacht.Mein tato auf den

rucken ist 3 mal so groß,und war auch in 3 sitzungen fertg

My first tattoo is a tribal across my back with a skeleton of an eagle in the center.  My second is a celtic cross with a Kevlar on the top with the American flag drapped across it and my third is a POW/MIA flag.  I plan on getting another eagle carrying two flags Ole' Glory and the POW flag.  My uncle was a POW in Vietnam.  My dad also served.  That is why I am also serving.  12 years, 10 more to go.

Something that big she put a lot of thought into it.  I doubt she will ever want to have it removed.  I am sure she has weighed her consequences.  It looks to me like she has two more sittings.  One to finish the outline and one to fill in the color.

Would you post a pic of your tattoo.  I have a love for eagles and I have not seen skeleton of an eagle.

If you don't want to share with everybody, pm me.

He would have to email it or put up a PhotoBucket or some other host link. Use of the IMG tag would work maybe in a PM. Not sure. Never tried, but I know you can't post pics in a PM.

If you could, the pervs would be sending pics of themselves to all of the girls.

• StnCld316 locked and locked this topic