Jump to content

The Dakota0526 and Ridgerunner Politcal Thread


Recommended Posts

This is where these two members can spew all the political insults they want, and now that they have their very own thread they can leave the worldwide political thread to the members, and what it was created for WORLD WIDE POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

This is where these two members can spew all the political insults they want, and now that they have their very own thread they can leave the worldwide political thread to the members, and what it was created for WORLD WIDE POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS

You thought you were so smart putting my name on this thread, so get out of my thread, fuck head.  Sort of like the thread you set up in the other forum entitled , "Kami's right hand man", right? About time for you to put on your mod cap and suspend me again, because you can't handle the truth about you..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You thought you were so smart putting my name on this thread, so get out of my thread, fuck head.  Sort of like the thread you set up in the other forum entitled , "Kami's right hand man", right? About time for you to put on your mod cap and suspend me again, because you can't handle the truth about you..

You're a dirty troll Woodworker. You have been ever since you've been a part of this forum, which was pretty much from the get go under the old system. You single-handedly make CamCaps shitter than it should be and nobody likes or respects anything that you say on here.

Fucking loser.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why you scumbag, Eurotrash, piece of shit. Woodworker hasn't posted on this board since mid 2018. He's so sick he can't even see, let alone type trash to the resident troll.

You owe Woody an apology in public. Furthermore, politics is the least considered topic on his mind. Dammit, why don't you fucking liberal asshole fuckheads get your facts straight before coming on here and defaming a great person such as Woody. 

Damn, cheap, broke, mother fuckers, all of you that can't come up with a lousy $20 to support the board that you so freely come to, to spew your communist bullshit.

I hope you all roll over you cars/trucks/motorcycles, whatever you transport your dumbassed selves in and burn to a cinder and rid the planet of your disgusting filthy selves. You and people like you make me sick to my stomach.

Maybe I need to come to just south of Grand Rapids and start cleansing the planet of Liberal assholes such as your buddy the Trump dick lover.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Why you scumbag, Eurotrash, piece of shit. Woodworker hasn't posted on this board since mid 2018. He's so sick he can't even see, let alone type trash to the resident troll.

You owe Woody an apology in public. Furthermore, politics is the least considered topic on his mind. Dammit, why don't you fucking liberal asshole fuckheads get your facts straight before coming on here and defaming a great person such as Woody. 

Damn, cheap, broke, mother fuckers, all of you that can't come up with a lousy $20 to support the board that you so freely come to, to spew your communist bullshit.

I hope you all roll over you cars/trucks/motorcycles, whatever you transport your dumbassed selves in and burn to a cinder and rid the planet of your disgusting filthy selves. You and people like you make me sick to my stomach.

Maybe I need to come to just south of Grand Rapids and start cleansing the planet of Liberal assholes such as your buddy the Trump dick lover.

The fuck you talking about? I've been able to access the internet since the mid 90s and in all that time "Ridgrunner," and "Woodworker," are the two dumbest, not an original thought in their heads, utterly pointless waste of kilobytes that I've ever seen in that time - on the whole fucking world wide web.

You're trying to make me believe that the two biggest dumbfucks that I've ever experienced, like orders of magnitude more pathetic than anything, by a fucking country mile, just happen to gravitate to the same forum, both spewing the same fucking paranoid nonsense about the same fucking topics without being able to hold a decent conversation with anybody? Yeah, those two guys are two different people but embarrass themselves continually in exactly the same way - and they are both members of the same voyeur forum but are definitely two different people?!

Fuck off TBG, you're obviously drunk again. If WoodRidgeWorkerRunner is sick then karma aint no bitch because the guy is a cunt. I'm sure karma is waiting around the corner for you too, you alcoholic piece of shit. 🍻

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That reply is so pathetic that almost doesn't need to be replied too. Woodworker hasn't posted here in nearly 2 years. I would have to look but I don't ever remember him getting political. He hung out on The Old Dudes board and told funny stories. He and this ridgerunner nutcase are so far different I can't imagine where you came up with a comparison like that. You've lived in the Arctic so long your brain is frozen.

As for me drinking, you're wrong again. I gave that up a year and a half ago. Want to go for a third incorrect statement? Yep! You missed again. You are with the Trump lover and the Trump hater as being in the group of the most pathetic individuals on the Internet. 

Now be a good troll and go bait someone else. I ain't bitin'.

Troll-Spray.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

That reply is so pathetic that almost doesn't need to be replied too. Woodworker hasn't posted here in nearly 2 years. I would have to look but I don't ever remember him getting political. He hung out on The Old Dudes board and told funny stories. He and this ridgerunner nutcase are so far different I can't imagine where you came up with a comparison like that. You've lived in the Arctic so long your brain is frozen.

 

 

You don't remember him getting policitcal?! The guy was a white supremacist piece of shit who went down the nazi rabbit hole with you and the dude that pretended he was a woman, KKKaren or whatever that sleazy fucker's handle was. The boards erupted and then Woodworker deleted all his fucked up comments after getting his ass handed to him. His style of posting was exaclty the same as Ridgerunner, playground taunts and dollarstore bully boy tactics because he was too stupid to be able to to engage in reasoned debate. They are the same fucked up lonley individual, it's utterly pathetic that you are trying to make people believe otherwise.

Fuck knows what happend to KKKaren - probably still here but under a different name, still pretending to be a woman, bet you miss him, eh?

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

As for me drinking, you're wrong again. I gave that up a year and a half ago.

Nah,  don't believe you. The sort of shit that you still come out with, that's the drink talking mate. But yeah, at least you obviously recognise that you need to stop drinking, one day.

 

You're not biting? Does not biting mean coming to a reply that didn't mention you and then trying to bullshit history about your stupid as fuck rascist minion, who embarrased himself so much that he pretended he was sick and deleted all his fucked up comments then came back as Ridgerunner and started doing the same fucking thing again? Sit down and pour yourself a tall one.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2020 at 5:37 AM, Maturin said:

You don't remember him getting policitcal?! The guy was a white supremacist piece of shit who went down the nazi rabbit hole with you and the dude that pretended he was a woman, KKKaren or whatever that sleazy fucker's handle was. The boards erupted and then Woodworker deleted all his fucked up comments after getting his ass handed to him. His style of posting was exaclty the same as Ridgerunner, playground taunts and dollarstore bully boy tactics because he was too stupid to be able to to engage in reasoned debate. They are the same fucked up lonley individual, it's utterly pathetic that you are trying to make people believe otherwise.

Fuck knows what happend to KKKaren - probably still here but under a different name, still pretending to be a woman, bet you miss him, eh?

Nah,  don't believe you. The sort of shit that you still come out with, that's the drink talking mate. But yeah, at least you obviously recognise that you need to stop drinking, one day.

 

You're not biting? Does not biting mean coming to a reply that didn't mention you and then trying to bullshit history about your stupid as fuck rascist minion, who embarrased himself so much that he pretended he was sick and deleted all his fucked up comments then came back as Ridgerunner and started doing the same fucking thing again? Sit down and pour yourself a tall one.

 

 

Yeah, drink a big glass of 

 

On 3/9/2020 at 5:50 PM, Maturin said:

The fuck you talking about? I've been able to access the internet since the mid 90s and in all that time "Ridgrunner," and "Woodworker," are the two dumbest, not an original thought in their heads, utterly pointless waste of kilobytes that I've ever seen in that time - on the whole fucking world wide web.

You're trying to make me believe that the two biggest dumbfucks that I've ever experienced, like orders of magnitude more pathetic than anything, by a fucking country mile, just happen to gravitate to the same forum, both spewing the same fucking paranoid nonsense about the same fucking topics without being able to hold a decent conversation with anybody? Yeah, those two guys are two different people but embarrass themselves continually in exactly the same way - and they are both members of the same voyeur forum but are definitely two different people?!

Fuck off TBG, you're obviously drunk again. If WoodRidgeWorkerRunner is sick then karma aint no bitch because the guy is a cunt. I'm sure karma is waiting around the corner for you too, you alcoholic piece of shit. 🍻

I have no idea who the hell Woodworker is, you dumb ass British son of a bitch.  You are the true piece of shit.  You are the one with no original thoughts. Can't handle the fact that I made you look like a fool can you, you mental midget? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2020 at 5:50 PM, Maturin said:

The fuck you talking about? I've been able to access the internet since the mid 90s and in all that time "Ridgrunner," and "Woodworker," are the two dumbest, not an original thought in their heads, utterly pointless waste of kilobytes that I've ever seen in that time - on the whole fucking world wide web.

You're trying to make me believe that the two biggest dumbfucks that I've ever experienced, like orders of magnitude more pathetic than anything, by a fucking country mile, just happen to gravitate to the same forum, both spewing the same fucking paranoid nonsense about the same fucking topics without being able to hold a decent conversation with anybody? Yeah, those two guys are two different people but embarrass themselves continually in exactly the same way - and they are both members of the same voyeur forum but are definitely two different people?!

Fuck off TBG, you're obviously drunk again. If WoodRidgeWorkerRunner is sick then karma aint no bitch because the guy is a cunt. I'm sure karma is waiting around the corner for you too, you alcoholic piece of shit. 🍻

And you are obviously stupid again. At least in time TBG will be sober, but you will be stupid forever.:tongue:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2020 at 5:37 AM, Maturin said:

You don't remember him getting policitcal?! The guy was a white supremacist piece of shit who went down the nazi rabbit hole with you and the dude that pretended he was a woman, KKKaren or whatever that sleazy fucker's handle was. The boards erupted and then Woodworker deleted all his fucked up comments after getting his ass handed to him. His style of posting was exaclty the same as Ridgerunner, playground taunts and dollarstore bully boy tactics because he was too stupid to be able to to engage in reasoned debate. They are the same fucked up lonley individual, it's utterly pathetic that you are trying to make people believe otherwise.

Fuck knows what happend to KKKaren - probably still here but under a different name, still pretending to be a woman, bet you miss him, eh?

Nah,  don't believe you. The sort of shit that you still come out with, that's the drink talking mate. But yeah, at least you obviously recognise that you need to stop drinking, one day.

 

You're not biting? Does not biting mean coming to a reply that didn't mention you and then trying to bullshit history about your stupid as fuck rascist minion, who embarrased himself so much that he pretended he was sick and deleted all his fucked up comments then came back as Ridgerunner and started doing the same fucking thing again? Sit down and pour yourself a tall one.

 

 

Yeah, pour yourself a tall one of anti-freeze.:cool: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...