Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #15 2020 March

keeper31

22 hours ago, Mauri said:

what visit?

The expected visit was from the friend of St. Petersbourg, with whom she makes the video calls ...
It will not have come, I suppose, because of border restrictions, due to the corona virus ????? ...

They agreed for June .... we'll see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Pepe said:

Most of the time this idiot doesn't know shit nor can he decide who wants to be.

Have you noticed that the only idiot here is you ...
Doesn't education answer others when the question isn't even addressed to you?
You haven't been ashamed since she kicked you in the ass, and what are you still here to do ??? upset everyone? Put your nose in your life !!! It's not your business ....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Mauri said:

what visit?

Did you notice that they spent the night out, came in the morning ... Leora was already in bed, but Malia wasn't even in bed yet ... Leora called her, they didn't sleep, went shopping, came back and cleaned her home, when it would be normal to sleep, as they usual do ...

4 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Hai notato che hanno passato la notte fuori, sono venuti la mattina ... Leora era già a letto, ma Malia non era nemmeno a letto ... Leora la chiamò, non dormirono, andarono a fare shopping, tornarono e puliva la sua casa, quando sarebbe normale dormire, come al solito ...

yes, I saw, but if her friend could not have come because of the virus, L&M would have known before she left from russia, I think the cleaning of the house had been because the apartment went a UM after a while, and a TV technician probably had to come, I think

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

Have you noticed that the only idiot here is you ...
Doesn't education answer others when the question isn't even addressed to you?
You haven't been ashamed since she kicked you in the ass, and what are you still here to do ??? upset everyone? Put your nose in your life !!! It's not your business ....

All you do is utter pure bullshit every time you open your mouth.

And I have not been kicked in the ass.

She does not claim you 🖕🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

yes, I saw, but if her friend could not have come because of the virus, L&M would have known before she left from russia, I think the cleaning of the house had been because the apartment went a UM after a while, and a TV technician probably had to come, I think

Would you know what time this happened?

• Upvote 1