Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #15 2020 March

keeper31

My dear Queen. As you're putting some make-up around your eyes at somehow funny time schedule, I have to inform you about the latiest story going on in your kingdom. It is about the Queen and the mirror. Don't really know if it's true, but it made me thinking... The story goes about the conversation between the Queen and the mirror.

''Mirror, mirror on the wall - who has the prettiest eyes of them all?'' And the mirror goes (and I'm so sorry to hear this and will probably go to hell, hehe)...

''Uliana has the eyes, the preetiest we can see. Our Queen forgot where the cams are put to be.''

Think it has something to do with being connected to admirers. Don't really know, but (still, hehe) missing your beautifull eye contact with us.

Keep going on being our Queen and...kiss! 😉

5 minutes ago, gogism said:

My dear Queen. As you're putting some make-up around your eyes at somehow funny time schedule, I have to inform you about the latiest story going on in your kingdom. It is about the Queen and the mirror. Don't really know if it's true, but it made me thinking... The story goes about the conversation between the Queen and the mirror.

''Mirror, mirror on the wall - who has the prettiest eyes of them all?'' And the mirror goes (and I'm so sorry to hear this and will probably go to hell, hehe)...

''Uliana has the eyes, the preetiest we can see. Our Queen forgot where the cams are put to be.''

Think it has something to do with being connected to admirers. Don't really know, but (still, hehe) missing your beautifull eye contact with us.

Keep going on being our Queen and...kiss! 😉

Who is the commentator now?

• Haha 1