Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #15 2020 March

keeper31

I haven't paid a lot of attention lately to this apartment even though I really like Malia. Didn't I read somewhere that Malia has come to Prague because she and her husband have split? If this is true maybe she is psychologically down. Can't expect too much. But she looks amazing in yellow!!

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Je ne l'ai pas payé beaucoup d'attention ces derniers temps à cet appartement, même si je vraiment Malia. Ne ai-je lu quelque part que Malia est venu à Prague, car elle et son mari se sont séparés? Si cela est vrai peut-être qu'elle est psychologiquement vers le bas. Ne peut pas attendre trop. Mais elle a l'air incroyable en jaune !!

ben alors il faut lui envoyer des gros câlins

ksqp.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I haven't paid a lot of attention lately to this apartment even though I really like Malia. Didn't I read somewhere that Malia has come to Prague because she and her husband have split? If this is true maybe she is psychologically down. Can't expect too much. But she looks amazing in yellow!!

I don't think that the split has actually been confirmed. Nor , is it likely to be. Speculation being what it is. Since she has been at this apartment, I have seen her talking to,  someone posted, it was her husband ,via skype !!

Personally, I can neither confirm , or deny.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, arcobelina said:

They all taste good

It has been my experience, that the flavor is somewhat controlled by the amount of alcohol consumed before the sampling !!😁

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, scutus said:

It has been my experience, that the flavor is somewhat controlled by the amount of alcohol consumed before the sampling !!😁

Like a fine wine you need to taste test. 🤪

• Like 3