Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #15 2020 March

keeper31

Ok folks. So anyone here knows that may have been wondering, I've recently been been trying to respond to some posts in both feline and/or emoji language besides the usual normal language responses, so as to have somewhat of change of pace in addition to attempting some exchanging of understandable dialogue with our feline friend and contributor of this forum thread...pulo filipe.  Meow....😸  🙂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Ok folks. So anyone here knows that may have been wondering, I've recently been been trying to respond to some posts in both feline and emoji language besides the usual normal language responses, so as to have somewhat of change of pace in addition to attempting some exchanging of understandable dialogue with our feline friend and contributor of this forum thread...pulo filipe.  Meow....😸  🙂

Hmm 🤔 I never would have meowed 😹

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Ok folks. So anyone here knows that may have been wondering, I've recently been been trying to respond to some posts in both feline and emoji language besides the usual normal language responses, so as to have somewhat of change of pace in addition to attempting some exchanging of understandable dialogue with our feline friend and contributor of this forum thread...pulo filipe.  Meow....😸  🙂

what the hell are you talking about?

• Sad 1