Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #15 2020 March

keeper31

My dear Jugg - I guess you didn't get the point about commenting. Is it a comment or - is it commenting every move one does. Quality against quantity. Think about it when the page is full of your comments only. πŸ˜‰

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, gogism said:

My dear Jugg - I guess you didn't get the point about commenting. Is it a comment or - is it commenting every move one does. Quality against quantity. Think about it when the page is full of your comments only. πŸ˜‰

Cheers!

Kind of like what Raul and johnny used to do. No one needs 3 pages of them commenting every fucking move or what they want to do.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, gogism said:

Cheers!

Β 

18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Kind of like what Raul and johnny used to do. No one needs 3 pages of them commenting every fucking move or what they want to do.

πŸ™„Β  C'mon now guys. No harm in someone posting when fewΒ to none others may be. Besides, perhaps it may give someone some sort of feeling of being somewhat friendly by doing so and besides perhaps just giving someone something to do and at the same time being contributory in some ways to others. ✌ 😏

24 minutes ago, gogism said:

Cheers!

I understand and have lived those moments. But she is beautiful. we all know this. You either hide or you say what you want. Pulo says what he wants. he is a good guy. But all is good now. No haters for the moment. Cheers! πŸ™‚

Β 

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Β 

πŸ™„Β  C'mon now guys. No harm in someone posting when fewΒ to none others may be. Besides, perhaps it may give someone some sort of feeling of being somewhat friendly by doing so and besides perhaps just giving someone something to do and at the same time being contributory in some way to others. ✌

Just an FYI I don't have a problem with the cat. Meow!

• Like 1