Welcome to The Gathering of Geezers Board

TBG 150

Personally, I prefer stock. You don't take a beautiful classic and put wagon wheels on it, air bags to make it jump up and down and otherwise lay on shitty paint. But remember, I'm into Cadillacs. Do what you like to the Chevys.

Back in the day I did have the Orange Ball on Dad's antenna. He never liked it. While on the expressway he lowered the antenna and away it went. I was disappointed.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Just trying to bump this up in the que so people can get an idea of what this section is really about.

It''s about booze, memories, music, politics, mom, apple pie, and the girls we left behind:

%7Boption%7D

post-0-145739601749_thumb.jpg

Guest Squirrel

Fine, my friend.

Start a music section here. Post your music; I won't disapprove. We all have certain preferences; but music is a universal language.

But keep your roo outside, mate. We don't allow them kinds in here...we got flea problems enough...not to mention the crab lice that come over from the Caps section of the board...

Just trying to bump this up in the que so people can get an idea of what this section is really about.

It''s about booze, memories, music, politics, mom, apple pie, and the girls we left behind:

%7Boption%7D

Could you just imagine having your way with that little doe-eyed sweetheart? OMG with those red lips thos little tits, that skinny teen body and those eyes looking up at you while she's bobbing up and down begging you to.....

Uh-oh. I'm getting carried away here aren't I. But I'd do her every which way including sideways. Damn......... :o

Guest Squirrel

Nice to see you back Squirrel I hope you found your socks.  Looks like you found a few other things in their.  Keep digging maybe you will find Emelia's airplane.

I was a little under-the-weather. Out of sorts. But now I'm feeling back up to my old self again...

I'm old enough to appreciate natural women. It's kind of a turn on to see saggy natural tits, hairy snatch/arm pits, etc. These youngsters are too artificial for me - all shaved and tattooed with phony tits and botox  faces. Give me a REAL women every time. Yeah, and I wanna smell her too not gaggy perfume. Just a nice clean, natural woman that's free from all the modern society created vanity. Yup, I'm an old geezer, but I still get it up for a real woman.

p.s. I hope I gag the young lurkers here on the farts board.