Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Guest RickOShay

how about some screen shots?

Or better yet vidcaps

That way the site is still hidden, but you can share what she is giving.

Bullshit!  If he wants to a dick about it, let him.  One of us will find it and next time, he'll be out looking in.

For Fox50.

Attention.

Vision1 writes lies.

There is not any site in this moment where Ann shows off her naked body.

If you have the option to see Ann in camarades, com, how can I do, you just have to wait for the owner of the site, allowing the webcams of women to undress.

Surely Ann will be the first to do this.

good morning all . i do know the site you would see ann on but as i said before you will all be slagging her off as usual .

and for posting images here you shouyld update yourself with this stites New rule on posting images without the owner's permission.

now then buzzbo , rickoshay, and fox50 . can all fuck off now with your private messages , i dont glue my self to the internet ,maybe you should have been patient , i got to bed and sleep .

now you can fuck off .you get nothing ,, true colours now show .

renzo who said she was naked ? not me . and lies your the one thats lies when you say your not renzo stop hiding behind saldobraso.

your not as good with the internet if you cant find the site !

maybe you should all should try this site    http://hmpg.net/

good morning all . i do know the site you would see ann on but as i said before you will all be slagging her off as usual .

and for posting images here you shouyld update yourself with this stites New rule on posting images without the owner's permission.

now then buzzbo , rickoshay, and fox50 . can all fuck off now with your private messages , i dont glue my self to the internet ,maybe you should have been patient , i got to bed and sleep .

now you can fuck off .you get nothing ,, true colours now show .

renzo who said she was naked ? not me . and lies your the one thats lies when you say your not renzo stop hiding behind saldobraso.

your not as good with the internet if you cant find the site !

maybe you should all should try this site    http://hmpg.net/

Well, you know I really couldn't care less about Ann and her ridiculous hula hooping.  But the fact is, people say all kinds of BS stuff on the Internet.  You know the saying, right?  Screenshot...or it didn't happen.  Well, the same holds for your claims:  Give a link or you are assumed to be flinging piles of BS.

Ann ... as vision1.

Behind me. Saldobraso, there is none.

What is certain is that you Ann, you can never put your pictures on the net or your sites where you would like to exhibit.

It would be really stupid.

Ann, (vision1) But if you really want to demonstrate that you have a site where you do the streap tease, do not need to post images here, but in one of the many sites that host those photos. And post the link here. You have an infinite number of ways to prove what you say. Ann (vision1) if you placed a picture, no one can tell you where you found it and when. See how it makes you laugh, your post.

for fuck sake renzo im not ann you stupid pervert ,,go gwet yourself a girlfriend and get a life you sad wort !

i dont think ann would ever use them words do you ! T.W.A.T

Ann. But you can not understand.

Renzo has not written anything.

I wrote that sentence. Unfortunately you do not understand.

The joke was for those who understand the jokes.

If you show me an apple and you say to me, "do you want to eat this peach", my answer is. Nice this peach.....

Maybe you do not understand even now.