Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Is here an admin who can delete all this (our) senseless posts and reduce it to posts with pictures and videos only???

All this shit goes slowly worse.... >:(

Is here an admin who can delete all this (our) senseless posts and reduce it to posts with pictures and videos only???

That would be nice...but it wouldn't help.

The bomb-throwers and trolls...such as sylphia...will just come back and continue.

Guest herkanerk

The bomb-throwers and trolls...such as sylphia...will just come back and continue.

ER jojo is it not you that troll ww when anyone show their tits under the name of sylphia ?

ER jojo is it not you that troll ww when anyone show their tits under the name of sylphia ?

Troll ww??  I don't even know what that means.  Heck, I see a lot of people chatting on camarades.  Don't you chat on camarades?  Are you trolling ww?

Or do you keep silent on camarades and only come here to CC to troll?  LOL!!

Troll ww??  I don't even know what that means.  Heck, I see a lot of people chatting on camarades.  Don't you chat on camarades?  Are you trolling ww?

Or do you keep silent on camarades and only come here to CC to troll?  LOL!!

I keep silent when I watching camarades!  ....I can not jerk off and chat at same time!

I tried it one time and after banging my dick against my head, I stoped chating... ;D 8)