Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Guest vision

yes i understand the codes only last 24 hours and can only be used once.!

i just dont understand why people dont save the hassle and just join ?

hi all . as you all take so much interest in the camarades site would it not be just as easy to to join it ?

all the codes are obviously not working . seems silly thats reading back you all hate the site but want to be members lol it must have something you all want .

No it wouldn´t!

Only credit card payment possible and the admin don´t realize that there are people out there who DON´T use this shit credit cards!

It would be very simple to add paypal payment!

Also many people are PISSED off from this automatic recharge for a new month wich happens on many other websites and were it is allmost very hard to get out of this shit!

Guest vision

hi all . as you all take so much interest in the camarades site would it not be just as easy to to join it ?

all the codes are obviously not working . seems silly thats reading back you all hate the site but want to be members lol it must have something you all want .

No it wouldn´t!

Only credit card payment possible and the admin don´t realize that there are people out there who DON´T use this shit credit cards!

It would be very simple to add paypal payment!

Also many people are PISSED off from this automatic recharge for a new month wich happens on many other websites and were it is allmost very hard to get out of this shit!

[/quote

to cancel subscription just go to  [email protected]  its only like paying your fuel bills

but your complaining about it but it sounds like you need the site !!

• 2 weeks later...

But the rules are made to be transgressed.

You always have to interpret the rules. do not run it to the letter.

You must read the rules between the lines.

Somewhere where you can not read but I do, it says:

Some people may transgress, other people do not.

If Admin or its moderators shut the webcam is not in compliance with the regulation, there would be a webcam on its website. ADMIN

If you can not show ass and boobs, why Inlivingcolor shows tits, ass and pussy?

I forgot.

Question of money.

After not matter if you're a hypocrite, it is important to gain by treating women as meritrici (there is no such word in English) "woman who sells her body."

But this does not come close to the exploitation of prostitution?

Guest RickOShay

Trixi, We all have a right to post here.  If the mgmt of this forum chooses to squelch us that is one thing but for a member to try and impose their ideas as law doesn't work for me.

Trixi, We all have a right to post here.  If the mgmt of this forum chooses to squelch us that is one thing but for a member to try and impose their ideas as law doesn't work for me.

"We all have a right to post here"

yup...if a forum has no rules.... everyone has the RIGHT to post what ever he want´s. (and the admins here can see this statement as a direct punch in their balls!).  It is allmost as no admins are here...

This forum is called "CamCaps" and not "CamFights" wich suggests me, that here will be posted Cam stuff in first place but with all this shitty fights the last 20 pages, for me, some people RAPE this forum and his members!