Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

It is just as certain as private1 is anna maria!!!

And most know that. It shows in so many ways.

Well, besides the fact that I don't even know who "anna maria" is, I haven't even seen any kind of proof that private1 is that person either.

Heck, I'm suspecting that YOU are really vision1...and that BOTH of you are J...but I don't have a shred of proof so I haven't mentioned it.  You guys, on the other hand, see no problem with tossing around accusations and declining to prove your contentions.

Looks to me like y'all are just throwing bombs here...stupid bombs, if you ask me.  LOL!!

jojo i cant even be bothered with you. all your after is information you wont get it .

Oh...I admit I'm curious, but believe me, I'm not quite as obsessed about all this as you obviously are. 

But I can't help but wonder...if you can't be bothered with me, why do you constantly respond to my posts?  And why do you get so upset at me that you use crass, disgusting language toward me? 

It seems to me that you pretty much LIKE being bothered with me. 

LOL!!

Guest johndeere

jojo i cant even be bothered with you. all your after is information you wont get it .

Oh...I admit I'm curious, but believe me, I'm not quite as obsessed about all this as you obviously are. 

But I can't help but wonder...if you can't be bothered with me, why do you constantly respond to my posts?  And why do you get so upset at me that you use crass, disgusting language toward me? 

LOL!!

From previous posts here, you say you are not bothered with camarades and people there. Why on earth are you staying in this forum then?? Why bother to reply to posts here? Or do you like the fights, lies etc?

Do you feel a need to have the last word?

LOL!!

From previous posts here, you say you are not bothered with camarades and people there. Why on earth are you staying in this forum then?? Why bother to reply to posts here? Or do you like the fights, lies etc?

I comment when I feel like commenting.  Does that bother you?  Do you think I shouldn't be here?  Is that more of that "deny freedom of speech" that seems to be going around?

One thing you won't get from me is disgusting, crass, insulting language...unless you fling that sort of thing at me first.

LOL!!

I comment when I feel like commenting.  Does that bother you?  Do you think I shouldn't be here?  Is that more of that "deny freedom of speech" that seems to be going around?

One thing you won't get from me is disgusting, crass, insulting language...unless you fling that sort of thing at me first.

You guys speak so much about the freedom of speech..yes, thats true...but it is not OK to use it to hurt people, and dig into their personal life for posting.

LOL!!

You guys speak so much about the freedom of speech..yes, thats true...but it is not OK to use it to hurt people, and dig into their personal life for posting.

I don't speak to hurt anyone and I haven't dug into anyone's personal life.  Everything about Ann that I've commented on I've gotten from her own cam or from her own website.  I've also gotten information from other people, but I generally question such information and ask for proof.

Oh...and before you start talking about "you guys", be aware that "I" am the only one who has been talking about freedom of speech.  You would be less cowardly if you referred your remarks directly toward me.

btw, frogger, whenever I see someone who has just created an account and jumps into a thread with his first ever post on this forum, I tend to think this is someone who has just created another sock puppet.  Now...I don't know for sure if that's the case with you, but I thought I'd just toss that out there.