Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

When criticism is done in a decent way is very good.

When it's just an insult, it is not a criticism.

But someone needs to explain to me where is the international portraitright.

Somewhere there must be a copyright notice

In none of the webcam that I look at is the brand.

And then arcing mark must have a foundation.

Can not be written only for beauty.

Instead, there is one other law that must be respected and that no one here writes.

That law would do much damage.

When criticism is done in a decent way is very good.

When it's just an insult, it is not a criticism.

But someone needs to explain to me where is the international portraitright.

Somewhere there must be a copyright notice

In none of the webcam that I look at is the brand.

And then arcing mark must have a foundation.

Can not be written only for beauty.

Instead, there is one other law that must be respected and that no one here writes.

That law would do much damage.

I don´t know who has done no criticism (inkclude me!) but what´s going on now SINCE WEEKS is real BULLSHIT and HARD insulting (most between forum members) as Saldobraso says and no one want to read this shit! If some of you want to fight each other, I can give you links for open chats or please do it via email or anything else... :P

Ah !  So violating international portraitright and copyright goes, but critisism does not ?

if you showing your portrait or your nudity  - -so to spreak your PRIVACY! - to an open internet community, all your rights are gone in fact! Thats simply logic!

This begins with open and unprotected ftp servers and ends with webcams!

Everyone with a little bit brain KNOWS this facts and would not show, post or mail nudity or other private things on internet or any other electronic device!  Own fault and this stupid people has to deal with it....

I would like to say some other things about general "human rights" and philosophy in this case too, but this goes to far and I have no fun at the moment to discuss such things...

Camarades had a whole 13 cameras on-line recently.  This on a site that once had well over 100.  At one time is was the premier site for on-line cams, but now look at it...  There is nothing to recommend it anymore.  Ann sticks with it a bit out of loyalty, but it isn't even a shadow of what it once was a few years ago.

Camarades had a whole 13 cameras on-line recently.  This on a site that once had well over 100.  At one time is was the premier site for on-line cams, but now look at it...  There is nothing to recommend it anymore.  Ann sticks with it a bit out of loyalty, but it isn't even a shadow of what it once was a few years ago.

and the same can be said for RLC:alias...Real LifeLess Cams.