Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

That's the beauty of camarades.com.

If you do not have any friends already present in camarades.com, you can not join.

That's because I find it stupid.

Camarades. com has become a site for a few friends of the owner.

Maybe you should write to the support to learn how to enter.

But the likely answer is "NO FRIENDS .... NO PARTY"

However, now there is little to see.

The webcam where you can meet people and chat, are rare.

Then there are only two women Ann and Elkelive.

But at least it has a personal website where you watch her videos very sexy.

Elkelive has become the most sexy.

Ann tries to show something.

Ann always has nice legs, but does not show how Elkelive.

Surely Elkelive will closed.

Not for what she does in camarade.com but for her site.

• 1 month later...

I came across a video of Ann and her boyfriend online.  It appears to be from their pre-UK days.  What is interesting and remarkable is that the boyfriend is fully on cam and only wearing his underwear while he is playing with her pussy.

I tip my hat to whomever made this video available.

Don't ask me where I saw the video.  To prevent Ann from trying to get it removed, I won't tell you.  But, hey...it's really not that hard to find.

post-483-145739623987_thumb.jpg

I came across a video of Ann and her boyfriend online.  It appears to be from their pre-UK days.  What is interesting and remarkable is that the boyfriend is fully on cam and only wearing his underwear while he is playing with her pussy.

I tip my hat to whomever made this video available.

Don't ask me where I saw the video.  To prevent Ann from trying to get it removed, I won't tell you.  But, hey...it's really not that hard to find.

Yeah, i saw that earlier aswell. Pity she never had  High Def cam though.

I always liked Ann and enjoyed watching her, but she never seemed to enjoy

herself. I bet her boyfriend enjoyed though.

Maybe someone remembers what Ann wrote on its website.

I do not find anything special if she does not enjoy the attention of the man with whom Ann went to live.

She had clearly stated: "I do not like men."

Rightly, Ann did not specify whether the word "MEN"

is understood as individuals or as sexually different about her.

What I will not fail to understand the behavior of Ann, is this:

Why Ann went to live with this man, for love, for sex, or just because she was lonely?

From the behavior webcam you can not understand.

When he tries to kiss her, Ann turns away.

When Ann sits on the sofa, she shows her thighs and the webcam is not to him (he plays guitar and looks at the computer)

Many times Ann seems sadder than when she was in Norway.

Many times Ann seems sadder than when she was in Norway.

To me, this is perfectly understandable.

Ann always had an irresistible desire to show herself and do things on cam.  She is an exhibitionist.  When she was in Norway, she gave free rein to her desires and she was happy doing it.

But then, I think as a result of the stalking she suffered, she started trying to resist her exhibitionism.  This created a great amount of internal conflict.  On one hand, she wants to show herself.  On the other hand, she doesn't want to show herself.  Those conditions would make anyone sad.

• 1 month later...

Your links are useless.

1.  I've seen a lot of videos of Ann.  How can I possibly know if I've seen these videos before or not?

2.  How do I even know if I'd be interested in seeing these videos?  Example:  I have no desire to watch Ann's hula hoop videos.  How do I know every one of those links aren't for hula hoop videos?

3.  You might get some good revenue from that ul.to place, but from my point of view, the way the place operates reduces, for me, the dubious value of any of your unknown content.

Your links are useless.

1.  I've seen a lot of videos of Ann.  How can I possibly know if I've seen these videos before or not?

2.  How do I even know if I'd be interested in seeing these videos?  Example:  I have no desire to watch Ann's hula hoop videos.  How do I know every one of those links aren't for hula hoop videos?

3.  You might get some good revenue from that ul.to place, but from my point of view, the way the place operates reduces, for me, the dubious value of any of your unknown content.

Can the moderators please ban this member, and I mean "member" for his initial post with all the dead links?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have any reports on Ann? After Camarades changed, she would still appear on occasion, but have not seen her for weeks. Has she gone "off camera"? Is she appearing on some other site?

any info would be appreciated. Send me a private message.