Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

More nattering from the peanut gallery.

women on cam =jojo= chat = jojo nocam = troll

???

I really don't know what all that means, but I'm guessing it's some kind of weird logic...maybe it's European.

If you can not figure that out, how could you manage to solve the little puzzle to register here, LOL

More nattering from the peanut gallery.

women on cam =jojo= chat = jojo nocam = troll

???

I really don't know what all that means, but I'm guessing it's some kind of weird logic...maybe it's European.

If you can not figure that out, how could you manage to solve the little puzzle to register here, LOL

Puzzle??  LOL!!  Do all you new people have to figure out some puzzle to become a member of CamCaps?

It's a captcha, not an IQ test, lol

Ahhh....

Yeah...I guess some of these new people might think a captcha is a puzzle.  Lord knows their posts here are not very intelligent.

As an old fart im not into every word you use for things these days..whatever word i use does not matter..it is still a little thing you need to 'puzzle'. And i dont see you as the most intelligent person here. Im not even sure you have passed the puberty yet, and might be too young to be here.

It's a captcha, not an IQ test, lol

Ahhh....

Yeah...I guess some of these new people might think a captcha is a puzzle.  Lord knows their posts here are not very intelligent.

As an old fart im not into every word you use for things these days..whatever word i use does not matter..it is still a little thing you need to 'puzzle'. And i dont see you as the most intelligent person here. Im not even sure you have passed the puberty yet, and might be too young to be here.

LOL!!  Yeah, I've run into "old farts" like you before.  You don't know a thing about the Internet, yet you insist on playing here.  That's kind of like a person who doesn't know anything about football...but insists on playing the game...and wonders why he's always eating grass.

Now...I've never contended that I'm the most intelligent person here, but at least I know how the game is played.

Guest sanpera3

What happen to chat about akathome? What no akathome - camarades.com is a joke now, it will close soon then maybe they can close this tread and the crappy chat .

that the best idea

What happen to chat about akathome? What no akathome - camarades.com is a joke now, it will close soon then maybe they can close this tread and the crappy chat .

What happens is someone here insults Ann she reads it and does not go on cam for a while.

Then we all get in a pissing match insulting each other.