Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Well, the people who get off on bad-mouthing CamCaps members seem to not be around.  Maybe they got tired of their own crap.

On the other hand, I don't expect Ann is giving anyone much to talk about...if anyone is even looking at her cam anymore.

I suppose that...until Ann starts getting naked SOMEWHERE...we just won't have much to talk about in respect to her.

Guest sanpera3

Well, the people who get off on bad-mouthing CamCaps members seem to not be around.  Maybe they got tired of their own crap.

On the other hand, I don't expect Ann is giving anyone much to talk about...if anyone is even looking at her cam anymore.

I suppose that...until Ann starts getting naked SOMEWHERE...we just won't have much to talk about in respect to her.

not long back you had no interest in Ann ,maybe  this is why the this place is quiet ,none wants to read your bull crap !!

not long back you had no interest in Ann ,maybe  this is why the this place is quiet ,none wants to read your bull crap !!

LOL!!

"None"??  You'll learn eventually that saying things like "none" or "everyone" just makes you look like an ignorant fool.  But hey...if YOU don't want to read my bull crap, then don't read it.  Pretty simple, eh?

Anyway, I don't think I've said I have "no interest" in Ann.  I HAVE sad that I'm not that interested in watching her on cam...at least when she sits on her sofa or hula hoops.  If she started getting naked or masturbating like she used to, I'll be watching if I can.

LOL!!

"None"??  You'll learn eventually that saying things like "none" or "everyone" just makes you look like an ignorant fool.  But hey...if YOU don't want to read my bull crap, then don't read it.  Pretty simple, eh?

Anyway, I don't think I've said I have "no interest" in Ann.  I HAVE sad that I'm not that interested in watching her on cam...at least when she sits on her sofa or hula hoops.  If she started getting naked or masturbating like she used to, I'll be watching if I can.

That goes for about 95% of the members on here. Lets face it, most people are only wanting to see her naked. When she quit doing that, most people started chatting about her instead of watching her.

oh dear how sad jojo spotted a spelling mistake!! soooooooooooo boring .

and....WHOOOSH!!!  Right over your HEAD!!!

Dude...I wasn't correcting your spelling.  That was fine.  I was just trying to help you avoid looking like a total dumbass by thinking that just because YOU don't want something, "none" want something.

In other words, think and speak for yourself.  Don't presume that anyone agrees with you.

Guest RickOShay

oh dear how sad jojo spotted a spelling mistake!! soooooooooooo boring .

I once knew a none who got out of the habit.  You had to be there.