B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

14 minutes ago, omedo said:

Donde has visto esa noticia?, no tengo constancia de que hayan dicho nada de esto...

Periódico noruego

WWW.DAGBLADET.NO

Spanske myndigheter vil at turistene skal forlate landet. Bare på Balearene har de nå oppfordret 25 000 personer om å dra sin vei.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So rlc shouldn't had told,informed  in the content updates...MONICA LEFT the project.With or without big case left in house We would think  rlc is a minimal professional company..so when they inform their clients that a resident left the project the obvious reaction is..The resident is gone.

It is not because we are told that a girl leaves the project as a participant that she cannot return as a guest, I think we have had a lot of examples to confirm these last weeks

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

It is not because we are told that a girl leaves the project as a participant that she cannot return as a guest, I think we have had a lot of examples to confirm these last weeks

Sadly yes.Rlc somehow always manage to make things even worst,even when We think they can't do it.Nowdays we have some show girls during two,three,four months as residents and they "leave a small residents" and few days later return as "guests" for  some more weeks(or months who knows)as guests.

10 minutes ago, omedo said:

Se que de han cerrado fronteras y ningún Se permiten aviones ni barcos en las Islas, Pero No habia leido nada de ESTO.

WWW.ULTIMAHORA.ES

Baleares está trabajando en la 'operación retorno' de alrededor de 25.000 turistas que todavía están en la Comunidad Autónoma, según la presidenta del Govern, Francina Armengol, que ha explicado que piden que los turistas...

1 minute ago, firewall said:

pfffffff espero que sea sólo para una visita muy corta, su nombre no aparece en la lista

Prefiero ver a Monica por aquí que no a A&A...me parece que el dormitorio grande nunca ha estado tan desperdiciado como lo está ahora...

2 minutes ago, omedo said:
WWW.ULTIMAHORA.ES

Baleares está trabajando en la 'operación retorno' de alrededor de 25.000 turistas que todavía están en la Comunidad Autónoma, según la presidenta del Govern, Francina Armengol, que ha explicado que piden que los turistas...

gracias

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, omedo said:

Se que han cerrado fronteras y no se permiten aviones ni barcos en las islas, pero no había leido nada de esto.

so maybe impossible for Monica for the moment to come back at home, i am scared it will be the same thing with Irma

i am not sure i want renew now

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sadly yes.Rlc somehow always manage to make things even worst,even when We think they can't do it.Nowdays we have some show girls during two,three,four months as residents and they "leave a small residents" and few days later return as "guests" for  some more weeks(or months who knows)as guests.

I don't really see how RLC has anything to do with the visit of former participants who simply come to visit their friends who live in GOV apartments

The girls are big enough too to know if they want to do the show or not, that's why you have some who do it and others who don't

Without wanting to offend you, can you take into account that we are in a new and difficult period, that it is no longer necessarily possible to leave the country and that the girls are blocked because all of Spain, like Italy or France, is in quarantine

1 minute ago, firewall said:

así que tal vez imposible para Mónica por el momento para venir de vuelta en casa, tengo miedo que será lo mismo con Irma

El motivo puede ser al país donde quiera ir, hay muchos que no aceptan vuelos procedentes de zonas de riesgo y España es una de ellas.

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

pfffffff i hope it's just for a very short visit, her name is not listed

Same,hopefully will be a short time like Belle and few others stayed as guests and not a case like Aria.Fingers crossed.