B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

then we can say that you like 99.9999% of the girls...

If you think so, you've been blind! I like maybe 30% of the tenants, but you hate 99% of them, so I guess you can't see straight!

13 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just hope Kapitolina will change, now that she has the master bedroom ... would have prefered to see Olya in that Room 

the best thing can happen for her is the boyfriend move here if she has one

8 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

RLC just couldn't wait for the whole Coronavirus thing to pass before they start listing new/previous tenants smh...

REUTERS: SPAIN PUTS THE WHOLE COUNTRY IN THE QUARANT
The Spanish government has approved a decree that quarantines all Spanish citizens on Monday, reports Reuters, referring to a government proposal they have seen.

With this, all Spaniards must stay home unless they are going to shop for food or medicine, go to the hospital, go to work, or in other emergencies.

Spain is the country in Europe most affected by the corona virus after Italy. According to VG's survey, the country has 6005 confirmed infected and 139 dead. 193 people are confirmed healthy.

56 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just hope Kapitolina will change, now that she has the master bedroom ... would have prefered to see Olya in that Room 

Now she can scratch her head and pick her nose in private. 😏

Sorry everyone, but she could get some medication to stop the scratching--not sure about the other though

It just bugs me to see this every time I watch her.  Hope it does change. 

• Like 2