B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

3 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

That's messed up..What they need to do is close their borders and stop letting people in for the time being..I still can't believe RLC manage to snuck in Diane and Olya amidst this crisis..

Especially with the size of her boobs!...::)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

C'est foutu ... Ce qu'ils doivent faire, c'est fermer leurs frontières et cesser de laisser entrer les gens pour le moment ... Je n'arrive toujours pas à croire que RLC parvienne à se faufiler entre Diane et Olya au milieu de cette crise ...

Ou il y a peut-être vraiment une agence de RLC implanté en Espagne qui dispose déjà d'un harem avec plein de filles Ukrainienne qui attendent leur tour et cela ne m'étonnerait pas que RLC soit en lien avec une agence de prostitution Espagnole qui fournit peut-être des filles.

Or maybe there really is an RLC agency in Spain that already has a harem with a lot of Ukrainian girls waiting for their turn, and I wouldn’t be surprised if RLC is connected to a Spanish prostitution agency that may be supplying girls.

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I can't see Kapitolina doing anything more than her usual teasing in this new room.

Why did you said she doing anything?

Kapitolina is a digger. She is digging all day long In her nose or in her head, for god's sake what is she looking for? Diamonds?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Why did you said she doing anything?

Kapitolina is a digger. She is digging all day long In her nose or in her head, for god's sake what is she looking for? Diamonds?

She is touching everything except her pussy. 😒

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rebliz said:
28 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Every girl has a different masturbation way could be that her digging is her way 😁 You didn't think about that haaaaaa?

If that's the case, she is masturbating all the time.😀

• Haha 2