Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #16 2020 March

happyone

Everyone have a wonderful night or day.

I'm spending this beautiful sunny day at the Yarra Valley Wineries.

VISITYARRAVALLEY.COM.AU

Find yourself in the award winning vineyards, cellar doors and wineries of the delicious Yarra Valley. Wander the back roads, discover the secrets, share the stories and shake the hands that picked the grapes.

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Everyone have a wonderful night or day.

I'm spending this beautiful sunny day at the Yarra Valley Wineries.

VISITYARRAVALLEY.COM.AU

Find yourself in the award winning vineyards, cellar doors and wineries of the delicious Yarra Valley. Wander the back roads, discover the secrets, share the stories and shake the hands that picked the grapes.

I'm pretty jealous Aussie...Your shiraz over there is pretty much my favourite wine tipple..Enjoy!

Magnificent Mysterious Malia, we are still waiting for the magic to begin. It is there burning deep within your inner most desires. I know it is just waiting to be released, and to allow that burning desire out !!!

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Magnificent Mysterious Malia, we are still waiting for the magic to begin. It is there burning deep within your inner most desires. 

Didn't see her have sex, so how did she get that STD ??? 😏

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Magnificent Mysterious Malia, we are still waiting for the magic to begin. It is there burning deep within your inner most desires. 

Hey Thes!...what are you playing at man! You can't give Malia all of Magical Monica's adjectives beginning with 'M'...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Thes!...what are you playing at man! You can't give Malia all of Magical Monica's adjectives beginning with 'M'...:dodgy:

Monica bailed on us again my friend, so it time to lay praise on the next "M" I desire.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Thestarider said:

Monica bailed on us again my friend, so it time to lay praise on the next "M" I desire.

Ok...I've 'upvoted' you rather than 'liked'...I don't live in her heart anymore, but I'll always have a soft/hard spot for her...❤️

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...I've 'upvoted' you rather than 'liked'...I don't live in her heart anymore, but I'll always have a soft/hard spot for her...❤️

And I gave you both an upvote because you Magically, Mysteriously, Moved on. 🙂

• Thanks 1