Multiple personalities

Guest NL Forever

Guest NL Forever

OK guys time to come clean....just how many characters are you on this forum? I'm talking multiple personalities here...

...I have a hunch that the entire CC membership (at least the ones who actually post regularly) is possibly made up of about 10-15 people, all masquerading as various characters.

Feel free to answer truthfully or not......

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The One and the Many are but One."

Some asshole said that but I forgot who they were.

Welcome to the Matrix where we (I) will build you a new life, where your flowers can bloom.

Just relax. There are no people here to give you problems. Just you -- yes you-- who are reading this, and the illusory multitude of avatar images generated by the Matrix, which are here for your amusement.

Oh. And the people tapping your ISP communications. They're real. But the rest of us, I assure you, are fake.

Have a nice day.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Guest NL Forever

I come in many guises, none of which are the real me....or alternatively all of which are facets of my personality......

....you can probably work out some of the past incarnations.....

...I also hold the dubious honour of being both Invite Only and being banned from CC simultaneously.....although the ban was a bit of a misunderstanding I think.

...I get bored easily, so once my character becomes senior/hero status I like to kill it off and start again. Part of the fun is coming back as a newbie to see who verbally abuses me......little do they know, I hold the power....muhaha.....

At the moment, however, it is just me.......you can choose whether or not to believe that....

...and now I must be off to talk to myself....selves........

"What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many."

Guest Squirrel

Just me. Nothing fake. I don't have the time or desire to be fake, or try to mess with anyone. Just here for me, myself, and I.

Yeah, that's what they all say. Like we really can trust you now, eh?  ;)

I never met a secret agent who admitted it; and I never met a used-car salesman who admitted he was out to screw me on the deal.