Multiple personalities

Guest NL Forever

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Just me being myself.

I don't find the need to make up multiple personalities, especially as a newbie to a site.

Welcome. I think you'll have some fun here.

We're moderately safe, and only marginally insane in our own complicated and disciplined way.

You will, however, get more points for posting T&A, or at least coming up with some good stories.

Thank you, although story writing is not my forte, perhaps I could try to contribute towards the plethora of T&A onboard here.

Apologies upfront if I offend anyone, my humour doesn't always translate well in type.

I also have difficulties relating in RL (part of Aspergers), so feel more at ease online.

I see it this way. If you get offended here, then plain and simple, go somewhere else. People look for excuses to be offended. I couldn't imagine going through life that thin skinned that everything that's said to them has to be carefully worded.

I'm not in a PR job for that reason. If I think you're a dumb ass, I'll tell you. And most people anymore really are dumb asses. If it's not on a phone or some kind of screen they can't figure it out. There is a thread somewhere here about that.

It was called common sense to those of us raised with it. Very little seems to be around anymore.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hum before I can answer that I have to remember who I am.... Kate Upton? Or Michelle Jenneke....

or Squirrel....maybe I'm Panther....No it's just me Taylor....I am back if anyone remembers I left....