Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Sparkles

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it feels to me that they are making alot of fuzz speacially on twitter for nothing particular,at least since the gobniks arrived we had nothing other than once  one gobnik fucking the other gobnik.and thats all,and now the long massage that feels wont lead anywhere, seems for a clickbaits, hope i'm wrong.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

it feels to me that they are making alot of fuzz speacially on twitter for nothing particular,at least since the gobniks arrived we had nothing other than once  one gobnik fucking the other gobnik.and thats all,and now the long massage that feels wont lead anywhere, seems for a clickbaits, hope i'm wrong.

Now we have a threesome in the dark...

for anyone who is qurious about what they talk the last 2,5 hours 🤯 they have detaily talk about what Sabrina and Scott like in sex/position, like you can't imagine the detail the have gone to, anatomy/biology/phases/veins/position/blood flow/DNA/finger poosition/pussy lips/pussy sizes/how to position toes/how to kiss/ when is better to have sex depending on the planets position, jesus ev erything that you can imagine and beyond that they have talked about it.the guest doesnt look interested about all this but they keep talking about it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

for anyone who is qurious about what they talk the last 2,5 hours 🤯 they have detaily talk about what Sabrina and Scott like in sex/position, like you can't imagine the detail the have gone to, anatomy/biology/phases/veins/position/blood flow/DNA/finger poosition/pussy lips/pussy sizes/how to position toes/how to kiss/ when is better to have sex depending on the planets position, jesus ev erything that you can imagine and beyond that they have talked about it.the guest doesnt look interested about all this but they keep talking about it.

i think they never heard the moto "JUST DO IT" for fuck sake!!!

spacer.png

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

Yes it is surely time that the lovely Sabrina gave herself to a gopnik. Fact remains that this apartment has now become interesting and sometimes exciting. The earlier sight of all three girls on the balcony smiling in the sun was imho exciting. There is not much that is exciting on VH currently.

I get the impression that the blond guest is being recruited to the team. I thought she was with blond guest but she was quite happy for him to play with the other girl before she left.