Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Sparkles

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well once again the performance was ruined by vodka, something Sabrina needs to learn from in future particularly as she ends up being apartment nursemaid, which role I have to say she excels at. A good example of projectile vomiting at 18:41:10 cam 3.

Well now the entertainment has departed prematurely, Sabrina will have to perform with guest boy? Well, I can dream can't I?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, squish said:

Well once again the performance was ruined by vodka, something Sabrina needs to learn from in future particularly as she ends up being apartment nursemaid, which role I have to say she excels at. A good example of projectile vomiting at 18:41:10 cam 3.

Well now the entertainment has departed prematurely, Sabrina will have to perform with guest boy? Well, I can dream can't I?

Well you can't say she isn't taking care of her guests. But next time no alcohol for her ...

• Like 1

Scott obviously recovering from his interminable monologue yesterday. What with that and the guest girl throwing a sickie in Sabrina's home, unless she has a hidey hole, Sabrina has gone away for some 'me' away time and who can blame the girl? I just hope she comes back.

• Like 1

Just now, squish said:

Scott obviously recovering from his interminable monologue yesterday. What with that and the guest girl throwing a sickie in Sabrina's home, unless she has a hidey hole, Sabrina has gone away for some 'me' away time and who can blame the girl? I just hope she comes back.

Monologue? He was stoned? Can you give me the time?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Monologue? He was stoned? Can you give me the time?

He was boring the guest girl witless for most of the time she was there and she left prematurely. 23:31:00 cam 3. I could be wrong but I think his mind operates on the basis that he will share Sabrina provided he gets a good deal in exchange. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, squish said:

He was boring the guest girl witless for most of the time she was there and she left prematurely. 23:31:00 cam 3. I could be wrong but I think his mind operates on the basis that he will share Sabrina provided he gets a good deal in exchange. 

Lool hilarious 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope she was with a guy earlier. They had sex too. On an earlier visit. 

If it is not the male in the black peak cap, do you have a date for that Jabs please, assuming in archives?