Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Sparkles

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much excitement tonight I am thinking. The other male guest turned up earlier but was turned away by Scott, I suspect because he is not succeeding in bringing enough female guests to the Project. Scott has an angry looking skin complaint around his neck. he was wiping his neck with the towel. Later he asks Sabrina to bring him the same towel. Sabrina uses the same towel to wipe some fluid on his neck. I just hope its not contagious.

no passion,no enthusiasm,no dessire, they keep talking all the time,they keep pausing all the time, one is leaving coming back after another leaving coming back its a fucking mess, one single simple thing they cant do with out stop and mubling 100 times.start to really be annoyed from Scott.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

no passion,no enthusiasm,no dessire, they keep talking all the time,they keep pausing all the time, one is leaving coming back after another leaving coming back its a fucking mess, one single simple thing they cant do with out stop and mubling 100 times.start to really be annoyed from Scott.

Plus the mobile checks and fag breaks. Cool in a way but I suspect it is to spin out the click time. Not sure what Scott is taking but it is not doing his libido much good. I am still waiting to see Sabrina do something.

10 minutes ago, squish said:

Thanks. I shall give it a try. I admit to having a fixation for Sabrina currently.

Sabrina is cool even tho she could let stupid questions during sex out. but Scott is a torture to watch, they shall pay us to tollerate watching that guy.

• Like 1