Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Sparkles

This guy (Scott) is still not aware that he is already ruining his life! Not only because of the drugs, it is because of the consequences that are already clearly visible to me... your consuming nervousness is leading you to a serious lack of concentration and therefore obvious symptoms of helplessness! It's a great pity having the amazing Sabrina and even other beautiful girls by your side! I suppose if some sabrina day abandons him, he'll have another girl to cheat on drugs (that there many) to be next to him but "friend" is a girl, another or another, your problem is going to still be there and it's called sexual impotence! I would start to think about whether it's worth it or not...

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see this ending in tears, all the time scott was fucking sabrina hid in the loggia when he and the girl came down sabrina` s  did her best  to  ignore them, her body language says to me she is not happy with the situation.If I was with sabrina I would not need to look at another woman I think she is a beauty.

37 minutes ago, colman32 said:

I can see this ending in tears, all the time scott was fucking sabrina hid in the loggia when he and the girl came down sabrina` s  did her best  to  ignore them, her body language says to me she is not happy with the situation.If I was with sabrina I would not need to look at another woman I think she is a beauty.

Don't think so that's the case, they have always fucked other people since they moved into the project, as i remember Sabrina fucked Alex and Stifler while Scott had sex with Daphne (i wish she would come back, had an amazing body), Lacey, Paola and many other in the presence of Sabrina lol

So i don't think that's the case with Sabrina here that she is upset Scott is fucking another girl