Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Sparkles

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, colman32 said:

I can see this ending in tears, all the time scott was fucking sabrina hid in the loggia when he and the girl came down sabrina` s  did her best  to  ignore them, her body language says to me she is not happy with the situation.If I was with sabrina I would not need to look at another woman I think she is a beauty.

no. they actually are swingers and not just playing the role. they both have had sex with other people on cam, and so far no issue. 

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

that was an awesome long fuck 😃  well done scott 👍

I think it would have been twice as good in colour and with Sabrina actually taking part. In fact for the rest of the night and early morning Sabrina simply smoked and scanned her mobile, moving from spot to spot (presumably to prevent bedsores)?.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, squish said:

I think it would have been twice as good in colour and with Sabrina actually taking part. In fact for the rest of the night and early morning Sabrina simply smoked and scanned her mobile, moving from spot to spot (presumably to prevent bedsores)?.

yes, scott was too fixated on his new toy. so he paid very little attention to Sabrina. she could possibly have some fun with the boy but I don't think he was very interested. I am sure Sabrina will make up for it soon. 😃

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

yes, scott was too fixated on his new toy. so he paid very little attention to Sabrina. she could possibly have some fun with the boy but I don't think he was very interested. I am sure Sabrina will make up for it soon. 😃

I hope so. I really do.