Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

10 hours ago, refazer said:

I hope there are no opposites, otherwise there will be people at the windows🤣

bandicam 2020-03-23 12-45-04-851.jpg  0

If we see anything in the news about a building tipping over and collapsing in St. Petersburg, we will all know what caused it.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

oh HELLO there!  Yes, my dear, this cam needs adjustment, as do a couple others.  Also one cam added to the kitchen, opposite cams 1 & 2.  

They wasted no time in unpacking the bathtub duckies and the 42 hair products they use LOL.  

I notice the litter box is stashed in the "secret" bathroom that's just inside the entrance.  

Butch and Sundance seem to be acclimating well.  I haven't heard a peep from Breakfast and Lunch, tho.  

I wonder where they stashed the water dispenser, I haven't spotted it yet.  

hello1.JPG

duckies1.JPG

litterbox.JPG

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I wonder where they stashed the water dispenser, I haven't spotted it yet.  

There is a box in the Hallway that looks about the size of a water dispenser.

And the water bottles are on the Loggia.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Loggia 

Ahhhh sharp eye, @Sparkles!  I spotted the water bottles stacked cam-12, so it makes sense the dispenser would be nearby.  

I bet Kira makes good use out of that pull-up bar.  I saw Rossi use it twice.  Loggia looks like where the ab bench goes, too. 

Indeed, if there are neighbors across the street at the same level, they will get a lovely treat!   LOL  🤩  👀  📹  However, they are quite a number of floors up, from the traffic you can see in the lower right corner of cam-11. 

pullupbar.JPG

• Like 2

about 0230, the birds were freaking out for some reason.  Kira comes to calm them.  

Finally, bedtime.  And the same sleeping arrangement - Kira on the left, Nina on the right.  Looks like a smaller bed, tho?  From a King size to Queen size?  I wonder if they realize or care that Sienna was devouring some delicious Rossi just a few months ago LOL. 

One thing is for sure - cam-7 needs to be lowered and angled to the same height it was at the old apartment.  It's too far away from my girl as it is positioned now.  Look at all that empty negative space!   

birds2.JPG

bedtime.JPG

emptyspace.JPG

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Ahhhh sharp eye, @Sparkles!  I spotted the water bottles stacked cam-12, so it makes sense the dispenser would be nearby.  

I bet Kira makes good use out of that pull-up bar.  I saw Rossi use it twice.  Loggia looks like where the ab bench goes, too. 

Indeed, if there are neighbors across the street at the same level, they will get a lovely treat!   LOL  🤩  👀  📹  However, they are quite a number of floors up, from the traffic you can see in the lower right corner of cam-11. 

Definitely good catch @Sparkles

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2