Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

17 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Wonder how long the birds will survive

Ahhh, nice add Kjeld, I forgot about the part where Butch whap-whap-WHAPS the shit out of one bird, then turns his attention to the other.  And Nina watches him do it!  It was nice of Nina to switch her fresh, untouched plate of dinner with Kira's, because Nina will eat anything, but Kira switched them back, picking out the cat hair and bird feathers.  Personally I would've dumped the mess and ordered a pizza LOL.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

So does anyone know where this song originally comes from?

Not sure, I just assumed it was something from the Les Miserable thing, but I did find this tidbit on YT, so maybe it's a Russian children's song (but I didn't hear any 'bum bums' in this version, but the tune sounds the same).  

t.ly/lZDdB  or try this link  

Edited by sturmchaser
url shortener didn't seem to work, added full url
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Not sure, I just assumed it was something from the Les Miserable thing, but I did find this tidbit on YT, so maybe it's a Russian children's song (but I didn't hear any 'bum bums' in this version, but the tune sounds the same).  

t.ly/lZDdB  or try this link  

1-9045-128.png

• Like 2

Well I never heard Kapitan before N&K got the birds.  It has seemed to become their theme song.

I thought group singing the song posted bt @sturmchaser looked like a talent show on a cruise, and lo and behold the you tube page says it was on a river cruise.

What a bunch of inquiring minds we have here.  LOL

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hs6127 said:

What a bunch of inquiring minds we have here.  LOL

It's why I've followed N&K for years.  They are the same as they were back on RLC.  They are real.  They live their lives.  They don't give a shit what anyone thinks.  They don't play scripts for views like the rest of what I've seen on VHTV.  They provide us with subtle signs and inklings.  To completely appreciate them, everyone needs to just watch them.  

I don't think you will find this kind of forum discussion on any of the other apartments.  (please correct me if I'm wrong)

I'd venture to say that N&K are breaking all the VH rules, and yet they still succeed.  Bravo, ladies!  

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1