Me thinks.......

TBG 150

Guest Chatterbox

Car? What car? never seen a pic of a car on here.....

Rodent and tbg must surely be one and the same....and I thought it was Trickshot who called all the shots round here....bringing in the mighty JoJoGunne when things got a bit too Tricky,,,pardon the crappy pun....

All you need for multiple personalities is multiple operating systems and/or multiple browsers running at the same time......so tbg150(aka Squirrel) is correct.....

Personally , I think Nick is Nick and no-one else is playing him.

now as for Shadow......who knows?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can promise you Junior, we are not one and the same. You have to take my word as a man for that one. The Rodents grasp on the use of the English language will put me to shame.

I have heard the Shadow was either Leora or Paul. But now that I read that Paul is fluent in English, the Shadow posts were like that of Nick. Like a 3 year old wrote them.

Guest Chatterbox

Does it really matter who is who on here as long as we have fun? We only have to start worrying if there is malicious activity....e.g. stalking.

Guest Chatterbox

A dollar says your wrong. Gentlemans bet.

Nick and one other is one and the same. And this person is also a few other people. You'll see.

Well that's cleared that up then......excellent detective work...when is the big reveal?

Guest Squirrel

I doubt there can ever be a big "reveal."

This is not Texas Hold'em. There is no Flop, there is no Turn, and there certainly isn't a River. What we have here is a perfectly human example of Heisenberg's Principle of Uncertainty.

If you were to tell me outright, even honestly, that you were all these mysterious characters, I could not believe you, and even if it were true, I could not ascertain your motives, prove your existence, or establish what you would do next. And my endeavors to get more information from you would automatically change the outcome.

I think it's time to start a thread in our Old Dude's section on poker, Scotch, and having pretty young girls on our lap as we smoke fine Cuban cigars and solve the mysteries of the Universe...

You would have to rule me out entirely on that one. I know honestly nothing about cards, Scotch, or smoking. The girls yes, a little buddage, yes. But that's about it. The mysteries of the Universe will remain as such. Mysteries. Just like what Alina and her 3 friends are talking about at the kitchen table. I'd like to hear theuir voices. For all I know they may sound like a bunch of bullfrogs.