Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

Again here the guy who was fucking Melissa for days outside the apartment until she got bored of it! Welcome back! Looks like Sergio liked to eat all of this guy's fluids in Melissa's body! Maybe now Sergio can try them directly... I wonder what Melissa's strategy will be today to fuck this guy again... the most likely is that he will leave the apartment again with this guy although he can "throw" it to Alisa or the guest girl then have an excuse and have Melissa suck her or fuck her afterwards... I see more likely that the guest guy will ignore her or end up dragging her once more off the cameras and out of the apartment. Melissa, the big VH scammer!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

¡Pura fantasía o tal vez ilusiones!

It may be speculation, but it's not very normal that the last time this guy was in the apartment, Melissa left with him, alone in his pajamas and in his underwear underneath. Melissa showed up at the apartment in the opener in the same pajamas but in different underwear and all this while Sergio waited alone in the apartment and quite sad. Chance, this boy disappeared to this day... I think it's very obvious and the evidence is very clear!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Puede ser especulación, pero no es muy normal que la última vez que este tipo estuvo en el departamento, Melissa se fue con él, sola en pijama y debajo de su ropa interior. Melissa apareció en el apartamento en el primer partido con el mismo pijama pero en ropa interior diferente y todo esto mientras Sergio esperaba solo en el apartamento y bastante triste. Chance, este chico desapareció hasta el día de hoy ... ¡Creo que es muy obvio y la evidencia es muy clara!

All this with the touchings, the kisses with tongue, the blowjob, the secrets to the hearing and hiding from Sergio all while they were in the apartment. The evidence is clear, the problem is that they didn't want to finish what started in front of the cameras. That's why they're scammers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

No hay evidencia alguna, solo tus ilusiones. 

Okay, whatever you say! I know what I saw, if you didn't see it maybe it's because you need glasses or maybe you're not interested in seeing it...

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

Снова здесь парень, который трахал Мелиссу в течение нескольких дней за пределами квартиры, пока ей не надоест! Добро пожаловать! Похоже, Серхио любил есть все жидкости этого парня в теле Мелиссы! Может быть, теперь Серхио может попробовать их напрямую ... Интересно, какова будет стратегия Мелиссы сегодня, чтобы снова трахнуть этого парня ... Скорее всего, он снова покинет квартиру с этим парнем, хотя он может "бросить" это Алисе или у девушки-гостя есть оправдание, и Мелисса потом сосет ее или трахает ее ... Я вижу более вероятную, что парень-гость проигнорирует ее или в конечном итоге вытащит ее еще раз из камеры и из квартиры. Мелисса, большой мошенник VH!

Ты мужчина или женщина?