P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

Indeed! This would have been a good time for a dildo. The one RLC house without one lol

They get along quite well with ech other, so it shouldn't be a problem for Kylie to share just for the show

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

They get along quite well with ech other, so it shouldn't be a problem for Kylie to share just for the show

I don't think Kylie or Viola's bf would like that but Viola is so horny tonight I don't think she cares

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Ant it's only 10:30. Idk about Viola but Kylie and Rus can party hard for a good 24hrs non-stop, hope she's up for it!

I don't know how their body will react. Kylie has already passed out 2 times and vomited in this stay, and they've been going to bed pretty early

3 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Ant it's only 10:30. Idk about Viola but Kylie and Rus can party hard for a good 24hrs non-stop, hope she's up for it!

Well if Viola is on the molly as well (because let's face it Viola is clearly on something) it can still go for a little bit. Hope there weren't any foul play in that regard from Kylie & Rus towards her because she's in for a rude awakening lol

• Like 1