P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

16 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

If only all men participants could fuck like Yanai lol

Yanai can last but he is not very passionate or sensual. If you notice C&Y hardly ever kiss before, during, or after fucking. Also he never pleases Carla, I think she hardly ever cums from them having sex. So what is the point of lasting if the girl is bored most of the time? Nelly and Bogdan have much more exciting sex to me, although I wish Nelly would gain some weight.

18 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Yanai can last but he is not very passionate or sensual. If you notice C&Y hardly ever kiss before, during, or after fucking. Also he never pleases Carla, I think she hardly ever cums from them having sex. So what is the point of lasting if the girl is bored most of the time? Nelly and Bogdan have much more exciting sex to me, although I wish Nelly would gain some weight.

Nelly is a pure sex bomb (yes, she could gain just a bit more weight to be perfect), on pair with Masha and Kylie, and they were one of the best, if not the best fuckers of all time in rlc IMO too (Nelly and Bogdan). It was a pitty rlc sending them away after all this time...

• Like 1