P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Pourquoi? Viola n'a jamais rien fait avec Rus. Et elle a son petit ami, à qui elle parle au téléphone 🤷‍♂️

Viola gets more attention from us than Kylie. This may have affected the bonus 😉

They don't seem to get along fine and never seemed to mesh well together for various reasons. Some of which have been a subject of speculation here, and then some more. The interactions are getting less and less frequent and now the shows, which unsurprisingly haven't felt natural at all despite the occasional entertainment, are now only happening if Kylie is on the molly.

I would not be surprised if placed under a different setting they didn't talk to each other.

15 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

They don't seem to get along fine and never seemed to mesh well together for various reasons. Some of which have been a subject of speculation here, and then some more. The interactions are getting less and less frequent and now the shows, which unsurprisingly haven't felt natural at all despite the occasional entertainment, are now only happening if Kylie is on the molly.

I would not be surprised if placed under a different setting they didn't talk to each other.

That can be true (especially that part about the shows), but they usually go out, they laugh with each other and they spend times talking and watching stuff on the phone together on the couch or in bed while Rus is at his computer. This thing of them not talking is going since yesterday, from what I've seen. But I also don't completely understand what they say and what they talk about that could've started this. And again, as you said, a lot of the things we talk here in the forum are just speculations

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That can be true (especially that part about the shows), but they usually go out, they laugh with each other and they spend times talking and watching stuff on the phone together on the couch and in bed while Rus is at his computer. This thing of them not talking is going since yesterday, from what I've seen. But I also don't understand what they say and what they talk about that could've started this. Again, as you said, a lot of the things we talk here in the forum are just speculations

I don't think they hate each other per se, and are fine with the sporadic friendliness in conversations & interactions but they always seem to end up getting tense and ignoring each other at some point. Plus they have to provide something to capture some of the viewers' interest (seeing them hanging out together can lead to hoping to see something more interesting eventually).

10 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I don't think they hate each other per se, and are fine with the sporadic friendliness in conversations & interactions but they always seem to end up getting tense and ignoring each other at some point. Plus they have to provide something to capture some of the viewers' interest (seeing them hanging out together can lead to hoping to see something more interesting eventually).

That is very weird, since they are doing real life supposedly and should be acting naturally. They shouldn't have to prove anything to us, and since they are friends and have good moments with each other, I don't get these moments of tension IMHO. Hope Rus can solve this

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That is very weird, since they are doing real life supposedly and should be acting naturally. They shouldn't have to prove anything to us, and since they are friends, I dn't get these moments of tension IMHO

Sadly there's not much realness left on RLC since the russian purge and even before.