P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That can be true, but as I said we don't know anything to be affirming that and all girls have hornyness moments

Trust me on that. I mean every time she pops a pill, she starts clenching her jaw, have moments of sleepiness and acts way hornier that normal. If she isn't high on mdma then she has the most incredible amount of luck having all of these effects happening together after taking random pills.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny you mention them. I might be in the minority but I didn't think Eiden was all that good either. I do think he was better than Rus, but on more than a few occasions Eiden wasn't able to last that long with Maracuya. But overall Maracuya/Eiden sex was a lot better to watch than Kylie/Rus.

If only all men participants could fuck like Yanai lol

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Trust me on that. I mean every time she pops a pill, she starts clenching her jaw, have moments of sleepiness and acts way hornier that normal. If she isn't high on mdma then she has the most incredible amount of luck having all of these effects happening together after taking random pills.

Well, I won't affirm anything but it can legitimately be her period pill. Viola also takes one every night

Well, I won't affirm anything but it can legitimately be her period pill. Viola also takes one every night

These are taken daily except for when they have their period. And during these kind of nights, Kylie takes more than one pill.

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

These are taken daily except for when they have their period. And during these kind of nights, she takes more than one pill.

I've not seen that so I can't affirm anything. And she may take pills for something else we don't know 

I think you have to take one every day or so

You must be talking about birth control. Yes those are taken every day. I had my info mixed up. There is an injection girls can take for the same effect. That is taken every three months.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

If only all men participants could fuck like Yanai lol

There hasn't been a lot of guys who are actually good at sex on RLC. I think Yanai is good and possibly Bogdan may have been the best but unfortunately I do not find Carla or Nelly attractive at all.

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There hasn't been a lot of guys who are actually good at sex on RLC. I think Yanai is good and possibly Bogdan may have been the best but unfortunately I do not find Carla or Nelly attractive at all.

Eiden was also good, in my opinion

• Like 1