P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yes and Viola is sleeping or at least pretending to.

Sad, they could be doing it on the couch, more confortably, without Viola's presence and letting her sleep as they were doing before...

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Sad, they could be doing it on the couch, more confortably, without Viola's presence and letting her sleep...

Lack of awareness is something that most of these participants lack. Or maybe they expected something from her by fucking on the bed.

6 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

She pops pills and has all the effects. I'm more than positive.

That can be true, but as I said we don't know anything to be affirming that and all girls have hornyness moments

41 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Honestly, I'll have to admit that in this matter Maracuya and Eiden were better fuckers...

Funny you mention them. I might be in the minority but I didn't think Eiden was all that good either. I do think he was better than Rus, but on more than a few occasions Eiden wasn't able to last that long with Maracuya. But overall Maracuya/Eiden sex was a lot better to watch than Kylie/Rus.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 11:25 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Funny you mention them. I might be in the minority but I didn't think Eiden was all that good either. I do think he was better than Rus, but on more than a few occasions Eiden wasn't able to last that long with Maracuya. But overall Maracuya/Eiden sex was a lot better to watch than Kylie/Rus.

I saw some of their fucks to affirm it. They're much more intense and they last more