B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March/April)

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Looks like Babi turned her switch back off. She did at least a dozen bates in 6 days and now nothing.😒

She is naked almost every day putting herself well on the cam and she did a kind of show with Ulyana when she was at B2 two days ago, I think you were too fixed on masturbations, the girls have not necessarily want or need to do it every day :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She is naked almost every day putting herself well on the cam and she did a kind of show with Ulyana when she was at B2 two days ago, I think you were too fixed on masturbations, the girls have not necessarily want or need to do it every day :biggrin:

I'm shocked! Here you are once again sticking up for the tenants.🙄

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'm shocked! Here you are once again sticking up for the tenants.🙄

I'm just saying that it's not just masturbations to take into account and that there are other things that girls can do or show that is just as interesting

if you want to see girls who masturbate every day, there is chaturbate if you want :angel:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm just saying that it's not just masturbations to take into account and that there are other things that girls can do or show that is just as interesting

if you want to see girls who masturbate every day, there is chaturbate if you want :angel:

I actually went on here for masturbations and I do see plenty. But to do that many on her bed in 6 days and just stop is weird. No thanks, chaturbate is more fake than RLC could ever be.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I actually went on here for masturbations and I do see plenty. But to do that many on her bed in 6 days and just stop is weird. No thanks, chaturbate is more fake than RLC could ever be.

Are you happy now? Babi is bating in bathtub