B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March/April)

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You are talking to the RLC Queen now Ze 😉 381 days and Irma on top 😉 

Queen Irma,no doubthsinspired you are beautiful GIF by AT&T Hello Lab.Someone PM when the shower,clean starts please,don't want to miss it.😀.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

You got a lot of stamina.

i was talking because of all this chocolate on the ginger body, it remind me the other night 🙂 and ginger not attract me at all i can't watch her anymore 

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

They took turns peeing on each other in the bathtub, Elettra tends to pee when she comes so she got up and came (peed) on the floor in the bedroom.  The shit was when they pulled the dildo out of Ginger's ass. Irma seemed to really like being peed on.  She started this action a couple of days ago.

might be squirting and no pee?

pity i cant find it

26 minutes ago, firewall said:

i am going to  throw up, 10 seconds is sufficiant for me in B1

Its beau..ti..full🤤,and sexy as fok.Hope after shower/cleaning They go to bedroom,laying in bed and massage🤤.Ginger isn't bad but the Queen is just unmatched,watching her sexy cleaning shower,massages sinse 4,5 years ago and never gets boring or unrealistic at all.Bad thing is that I have to stop watching M&A in livingroom and watch b1 but it worthwhile.Love how natural both girls act.

20 minutes ago, firewall said:

i was talking because of all this chocolate on the ginger body, it remind me the other night 🙂 and ginger not attract me at all i can't watch her anymore 

Ginger is now the Brown Bunny.