B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March/April)

Good and bad news. My country has been quick to shutdown, and can start reopening in a week because the hospitals are not overloaded. But very gradually so normal life can only return when a vaccine is invented and that could take a year or more. This is bad news for the economy, and it will probably apply to all countries.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, northguy said:

Good and bad news. My country has been quick to shutdown, and can start reopening in a week because the hospitals are not overloaded. But very gradually so normal life can only return when a vaccine is invented and that could take a year or more. This is bad news for the economy, and it will probably apply to all countries.

At the moment, we do not know when (here in Germany) we will start to reopen. Currently, we are importing patients from other countries, which I consider to be a sign that there is some hope that the hospitals will not exceed their limits.  

The economic consequences for 2020 will be dramatic. However, I think many things will return to normal as mid 2021. It is not a war and the structures are all still there, only the engine has stalled.  

Germany has done very well and hospitals are running fine. But the exports will be hurt when all the world is kind of shut down. I think this might go on for quite a long time. Imagine when the virus hits Africa and South America, lots of deaths in weaker countries. This might get bigger than must people imagine.

20 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't think that's something unique for females. It can vary alot for guys too. Sometimes you masturbate 4 times a day, sometimes it can be over a week. It depends alot on your mood, mindset and stress level.

4 times a day...not in my lifetime...😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

They wore plastic gloves to the grocery store.

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Clever girls.

Wash your hands with soap for 20-30 seconds and the problem is solved. There is never a 100% certainty, but alsp no use to overdo it.