Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

37 minutes ago, scutus said:

For the record. When Leora, and Malia go out. They both wear masks without fail. Upon their return, anything they carried in gets wiped down with wipes that are kept on the side table in the kitchen. They wash their hands frequently during the handling of the objects that are brought in. 

Kindly check cam 1, at 19:38:00 their time today. They had just come in from outside, and evidently waiting for their food order to arrive. They went back out for a few minutes, coming back in with pre packed meals.

Good thing and thank goodness for that. Good observation and catch my canine friend.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay get your bets in, will our princess flash that beautiful butt of hers on Camera 7 when she cleans the bathroom floor, or would she use the long mop handle instead

Depending on how you made your bet. You probably lost either way.  Leora did not " flash " her beautiful butt. She probably caused your heart to skip a couple of beats. 

Considering the duration of exposure she allowed.  😁

44 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay get your bets in, will our princess flash that beautiful butt of hers on Camera 7 when she cleans the bathroom floor, or would she use the long mop handle instead

Well our princess has made my day, I can go to bed happy now, with the vision of that beautiful butt lovingly displayed on Camera 7, as she cleaned that bathroom floor

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Depending on how you made your bet. You probably lost either way.  Leora did not " flash " her beautiful butt. She probably caused your heart to skip a couple of beats. 

Considering the duration of exposure she allowed.  😁

She eventually displayed it when she came back to rinse her hair, and what a sight it was

• Like 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

She eventually displayed it when she came back to rinse her hair, and what a sight it was

That is what I was referring to !!😊

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

That is what I was referring to !!😊

Scutus, I guess you can figure out that I really love it when she flashes Camera 7 that way, and what makes it extra special is that you never know when she may do it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Scutus, I guess you can figure out that I really love it when she flashes Camera 7 that way, and what makes it extra special is that you never know when she may do it

Based on at least two posts that you have made. Thanking the occasional views that present themselves on cam 7. Both of the residents, have put a little frosting on that ever so sweet cake !!  Yes, I kinda figured you enjoyed the views.   😉

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Here in Melbourne Australia it's a very cold and wintery night.

Looking forward to Leora to warming me up!!!

cat snow GIF

Damn it man mate...looked like filipe needed to get out of the snow and cold ! 😏

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Pepe said:

Was it fried cat 🙀 like maybe orange cat? 😹

You wish! A menu speciality that few could afford, therfore deserving of its proper title.....Cat a l'orange supreme.😽 Not to everyone’s taste, but certainly to the more discerning palate.

• Haha 5