Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

Well, I wish that Leora today is better of her health, that the headache has passed and presents us with the best that she knows how to do ... since last night was a disgrace with the girls covered, what a sadness .. ..

• Like 2

il y a 20 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

🐨 🗼 🐱 🦨 👯 🐴 🐿️ 🦡 🦝 🧑 🧑🦱 🏍️

un grand week-end heureux avec joie 

sortie leora 

sommeil Malia Pour

🐈 😉 😘

Salut FILIPE alors est ce que les filles se sont mangées la fraise hier.

je n'ai pas pu voir j'étais parti faire un tour en gondole à VENISE,  pas un chien sauf une petite libellule bleue   AHAH

6laz.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, philo said:

I'm not tryin to intrude into someone else's conversation but I tend to agree with Aussie...I think that Leora is doing a very very slow seduction of Malia. Last night she invited Malia to touch the kitty after she put some lotion on the landing strip and Malia made her first (although tentative) wipe across the "holy land" LOL. I think that we will see it (eventually) because Malia cannot hold back on having an orgasm forever. LOL

I'm pretty sure she's had some, just locked in the bathroom where we can't see her. 

15 hours ago, philo said:

Several weeks ago I posted my wish that Leora would bate while with Malia. Some said it was my wild imagination but last night I watched Leora stick her finger in her kitty while her leg was laying over Malia.  It's just a matter of time. LOL

I don't watch this apartment much, but it does seem to me that Leora is very gradually becoming less reticent about touching herself around Malia, less bothered about making sure the bedroom door is shut when she teases herself.  Whether she'll ever go so far as to properly masturbate around her, I doubt, but I do wonder whether Malia has noticed her stroking herself at all, and how she would react if she did. 

47 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Well, I wish that Leora today is better of her health, that the headache has passed and presents us with the best that she knows how to do ... since last night was a disgrace with the girls covered, what a sadness .. ..

And yet the less they do the more some folks applaud them...The whole scenario is becoming rather like Groundhog Day........Pathetic comes to mind but that’s just my opinion, which in all probability is the opinion of a minority....nevertheless is just as valid as anyone else’s ....
She is as you state, capable of so much more...But don’t hold your breath to witness it....She will give a predictable bate now and then to keep the die hards watching  but it’s a far cry from what it used to be, with again in my opinion Malia not enhancing the viewing enjoyment but making it virtually stagnant.....

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And yet the less they do the more some folks applaud them...The whole scenario is becoming rather like Groundhog Day........Pathetic comes to mind but that’s just my opinion, which in all probability is the opinion of a minority....nevertheless is just as valid as anyone else’s ....
She is as you state, capable of so much more...But don’t hold your breath to witness it....She will give a predictable bate now and then to keep the die hards watching  but it’s a far cry from what it used to be, with again in my opinion Malia not enhancing the viewing enjoyment but making it virtually stagnant.....

What people rave about nowadays would not have raised a mention before Malia arrived, that’s how far this show has deteriorated in the short term.
Malia lurches from room to room as directed and has as much sex appeal as a stick insect, whereas in the day Leora was the trend setter, she is no better or worse than the others now.

No living room, kitchen, guest room, balcony....all assets surrendered for what? To pretend that something may happen one day and keep the bucks rolling in from those that are addicted..

She is the ultimate tease...nothing more, and certainly now no different than anyone else in the business..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1