Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Il fatto che tu pensi persino che ci siano progressi effettivi mostra solo quanto sono credulone alcune persone. In che modo esattamente ci sono progressi su qualcosa che non accadrà mai? Stanno facendo questa merda perché sanno quanto sono creduloni alcuni di voi.

Fully agree with your thoughts ... I do not see progress that leads the two girls to do what many hope ... I believe that some see more than what is really happening🤓

22 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Fully agree with your thoughts ... I do not see progress that leads the two girls to do what many hope ... I believe that some see more than what is really happening 🤓

Are you hoping it doesn't happen? hahaha

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Speri che non accada? Hahaha

Surely it could be a good show, certainly more beautiful to see two women playing together than to see two men playing together ... but as said on the first day I don't think it will ever happen ...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Surely it could be a good show, certainly more beautiful to see two women playing together than to see two men playing together ... but as said on the first day I don't think it will ever happen ...

your hoping it doesn't hahaha

While I think they are a little fake shows, I follow the Barcelona houses (Irma Electra) or the Viola Reus apartment and another girl .... I think it's always nice and sensual to see two women or two women and a man playing together

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

stai sperando che non hahahaha

Whether it happens or not to me does not change my life, there are other things that I hope to win a lot of money at the super lot, for example hahaha

• Haha 1

A song for Malia. I thought it was time she had her own song.

I saw Divinyls play in concert many times. Christina Joy Amphlett was sexy as hell and a great singer sadly died to young.

• Like 2