Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

15 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Leora and Malia remind me a lot of Kristy and kamilla ... For years they kept users watching them hoping that something would happen between them ... Well after 4 years of Rlc the only thing they did was massages, bath in the tub together and watching movies in bed .... Same thing will happen with Leora and Malia ....

Kammi did tongue kiss Kristy in bed one night but Kristy was surprised and pulled away.Kristy never forgave Kammi for the betrayal when they were in B1.

11 minutes ago, philo said:

Several weeks ago I posted my wish that Leora would bate while with Malia. Some said it was my wild imagination but last night I watched Leora stick her finger in her kitty while her leg was laying over Malia.  It's just a matter of time. LOL

• Like 1

I hope Leora can bring Malia along before this crowd turns on her. They gave Asia quite some time to come around and, unfortunately, she never did. Perhaps Asia was isolated and had no one to show her the ropes. She still looked clueless on her last day and seemed devastated as she waled out the door for the last time. Malia,,however, seems to be making progress as Leora is bring her along (although very slowly).  (Maybe Leora can slip her a molly.LOL) I think that when she has her breakthrough that she is going to become insatiable.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, philo said:

Malia,,however, seems to be making progress as Leora is bring her along

The fact that you even think there's actual progress being made just shows how gullible some people are. How exactly is there progress on something that is never going to happen? They are doing this shit because they know how gullible some of yall are.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Buongiorno

buona serata

Buongiorno Leora e Malia

Buon fine settimana felice

🐨 🗼 🐱 🦨 👯 🐴 🐿️ 🦡 🦝 🧑 🧑‍🦱 🏍️

Good morning and good weekend to you too Filipe😘🐈

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, philo said:

Non sto cercando di intromettermi nella conversazione di qualcun altro, ma tendo ad essere d'accordo con l'Aussie ... Penso che Leora stia facendo una seduzione molto lenta di Malia. Ieri sera ha invitato Malia a toccare il gattino dopo aver messo un po 'di lozione sulla pista di atterraggio e Malia ha fatto il suo primo (anche se provvisorio) passaggio nella "terra santa" LOL. Penso che lo vedremo (alla fine) perché Malia non può trattenere un orgasmo per sempre. LOL

Good morning, I don't think you got involved in the speech, but you simply expressed your thoughts and there is nothing wrong ...😂